thirty two

jin's pov

"Okay, what the fuck," I cursed under my breath as I closed the front door of my home.

My mind is full of thoughts that only makes me more fucked up than I should ever be.

"Why did I fucking say promise when it doesn't make me feel at ease?" I muttered angrily as I punched the wall several times. Tears started to stream down on my face, which is very unusal for me since I don't even cry a lot.

Am I not worthy for Krista? Is Jungkook way better than me that's why Krista got tired of loving me and started to forget her feelings for me?

Why didn't she wait? Is she too eager to have a love-life?

I was supposed to confess to her but I'm still trying to find the right time. I thought having a second chance on her would be the right time for me to correct my mistakes and to finally tell her what I actually feel about her, but I guess I'm too late for it now.

"Fuck," I cursed, crying loudly.

I'm such a coward person. I should've confessed earlier than Jungkook did. I wish I was the one who got punched so that Krista would continue to protect me.

"I wish I was Jungkook," I heaved for a sigh and sat on the floor.

I wiped my tears using my own two thumbs and sighed since it's just useless to cry. But damn, why do I feel like her feelings towards me would never come back anymore?

"Kim Seokjin, you are such a coward and useless loser," I scolded myself as I looked at the mirror. "You stupid, little shit, Seokjin. You should have told Krista what you truly felt before it was too late. Oops, I guess you're absolutely late for it, Seokjin."

But if I confess to Krista, it would look like I will break the promise and would only confuse her more. I don't want that to happen.

I groaned and tears started to stream down once again. It's just too useless.

I sure as hell know that I'm already falling in love with Krista and I'm already sure that I could win her back, whether to break the promise or not.

author's note

lol i really wanted to share u guys what jin actually felt towards krista's story. plus, i was too hype to type jin's pov

IM ABOUT TO COMBUST 7 DAYS BEFORE THE TICKET SELLING FOR THE BTS CON im not ok :-) im gonna see bts for realz