twenty nine

krista's pov

This is it, a few minutes left before I start going to the venue. I can't believe I wore the dress Jungkook bought along with the shiny necklace. I love how the pendant says 'k' and only that letter. I love how Jungkook bought it for me.

Speaking of the dress, I feel like the dress is revealing too much skin but since Jungkook expected me to wear it on my celebration, I just went along with the flow and wore it. Of course, this dress is expensive and I don't want to make Jungkook feel bad.

I love how my red lipstick fits my outfit which is the red dress without sleeves, the gold and shiny necklace, and my black high heels. To be honest, I feel absolutely girly and dark right now. But I cared less, my birthday happens once a year.

I exited my apartment room and directed myself to the parking lot where my car parks. My car honked once I alarmed it and opened the door. I sat on the driver's seat and started the engine. I zoomed the car as the car screeched.

jin's pov

I patiently waited on my seat while waiting for Krista's other visitors such as her family, other friends and probably that guy she's always with. I feel like an outcast since some visitors wear formal suits while I wear casual clothes.

I swear, when I say casual, it really is casual. My outfit is a typical skinny jeans along with a pair of boots and plain white shirt. I don't even look formal at all!

Krista told me to wear casual clothes, but why are people wearing these kinds of clothes? God damn it.

Suddenly, I saw the guy who is always with Krista. Here comes to evil.

I made a stern look on him and waited for him to look at me, but as I saw his outfit, I looked down. I feel like Krista just made a joke on me. She told me to fucking wear casual clothes, but why is Jungkook wearing a suit-and-tie?

All of a sudden, the crowd cheered which caused me to look up once again to see what's happening. Little did I know, my heart started to beat rapidly.

Krista is absolutely blooming.

She looks so perfect, like a goddess. She looks so sexy and seductive that my self-esteem went down because I feel like that Korean guy is the one for her and not me.

She smiled sweetly and sat on the chair. The table is pretty long that it could fit twenty people. But as I counted, there are fifteen people. She invited a few only.

"Good evening everyone. Thank you for coming to my small birthday celebration and I really appreciate it," Krista announced with a warm smile plastered on her face.

As she continued talking, the food was served and guess what? We still didn't make any eye-contact yet.

"Everyone, please enjoy your food," she told everyone as the waiter placed our dishes.

I love the presence of food. Food is life, delicious, art, and whatnot. Food makes you alive and could make you energize. I love food. Sometimes, I wonder if I could be on a food show since I love to show and prove the people in the world that food is life.

Before I started to eat, someone tapped my shoulder. I looked around and realized that Krista was the one who tapped my shoulder. I flashed her a warm smile as her presence made me feel at ease.

"Hey Jin, it's been a while," she chuckled nervously. I bowed my head and looked down on the floor. I slightly smiled and she placed her hand on my broad shoulder. "How are you?"