Epilogue

Epilogue
Adrien POV

I gasped at the sight of diamonds and emeralds and shiny things as I entered the shope to buy a ring. Yes a ring. An engagement ring.

I plan on proposing to Marinette very soon but what if she days no? What if she doesnt wanna marry me? What are you thinking Adrien! Of course shell say yes! Stay positive!

I walked around the shop until a certain ring caught my eye, it was a silver ring with a ruby instead of a diamond. It was perfect just like us.

"Excuse me, miss?" I tapped the Lady's shoulder and she immediately turned around and acted all flirty. "Id like to take a loo at that ring, the one with the ruby." I paused and grinned. "I wanna propose to my girlfriend." She went behind the glass counter and took the ring out violently with a frown...guess shes disappointed that the hottest guy on earth is taken pfft.

I held it and examined it carefully, it IS perfect. "How much is this?" I asked the saleslady. "Its 850 000 euros but we have a promo so its on sale for 775 000 euros." Its a bit pricey but for my sweetheart...everything is worth it.

"Ill take it!" I looked up with a wide smile. She put the ring in a luxurious velvet box and was about to put it in a luxurious pouch when I stopped her. "Wait! Can you emgrave 'Marinette' on the ring?" I looked at her. "Sure." She rolled her eyes and told me to pick up the ring tomorrow.

I need to call Nino to help me plan the proposal....

Marinette POV

"So, when is he proposing?" Alya asked me while making silly faces to cheer baby Ally up. Yes, she has a daughter😊with Nino.

"Dunno." I shrugged my shoulders and silently sighed at the thought that Adrien still hasnt proposed. "Marinette, you're both already 27, its about time you get married." She took her eyes off the baby and looked at me with sad eyes. "Maybe we should wait." I sighed and looked away.

Just then, my phone rang. I fished it out of my pocket and looked at the caller. Adrien's calling. I quickly answered it.

"Hello? Marinette?"
"Yeah? Why did you call, Im havibg lunch with Nina."
"Oh. Where are you, Ill pick you up, were goibg somewhere."
"But Im having lunch wit-

"Its okay Mari." Nina smiled. "Nino's picking me up anyway."

"See, its okay witb Alya. Now tell me where you are and Ill pick you up."
"Im at Love Cafe."
"Im pretty close by, just wait."

He ended the call without even saying goodbye. "How rude." I rolled my eyes and bid Alya goodbye before going out to wait for Adrien.

He arrived after about 2 minutes and I quickly got in the car. "Hi sweetheart~" He came closer and kissed my cheek. "Where are we going anyway love?" I asked him. "Youll see."

2 Hours Later

"Took us long enough." I rolled my eyes as I stepped out of the car. I was awestruck with the beautiful lake that was before my eyes. Uts beauty was beyond what words can explain. I slowly walked around asmiring its beauty, touching the plants, sniffing the flowers, checling google if the berries were safe to eat or not.