2

Chapter 2
Adrien

I burst through the door, rudely interrupting the lecture going on. Half of the people in the room swiftly sit up, awoken from their sleep, as I slam the door shut in a hurry. I quickky apoplogized for coming to class extremely late. Madame gave me a subtle nod in return and told me to go take my seat. I took my seat beside Nino--thankfully he saved me a seat.

My eyes were locked on Madame as I tried to focus on what she was talking about but ut all just sounds like some alien gibberish I've never heard before. I'm still thinking about Marinette being Ladybug--this is all too sudden for me.

Who knew Marinette was Ladybug? If Marinette is Ladybug then it means that.....I'm in love with Marinette. Should I make my first move? Wait no, what if I'll look stupid. Should I just tell her that I know her secret identity--that she's ladybug. Maybe I should keep shut and avoid her--then should I avoid Ladybug too?

Why would I avoid her though? Stop being the epitome of stupud and confusing Adrien. You're already a hot mess don't make yourself a hotter mess or a messier hot mess or whatever term you people wanna use.

I personally want to confront Marinette and tell her that I like her, that I know she's Ladybug. I never really got the chance to confess to Ladybug, something always came up and her attention was always diverted from me--Chat Noir--to whatever thing that was that interrupted my almost-confession.

I looked to my side hoping to catch Marinette in my perheral vission but instead, I see an annoying Chloe making kissy faces at me and the image of her trying to protrude her lips--trying to look attractive but pbviousky failing--is not pretty.

I locked my gaze back at madame and just stared at her, not even bothering to try to understand the gibberish she's been spitting out since she continued her lecture. I only snap out of my daze when the sound of the lunch bell rings into my ears startling me for a second but I immediately fix my things and stand up.

"Dude, do you have a problem? Talk to me bro." Nino said putting an arm over my shoulder as I do the same. I open my mouth, almost confessing about what I saw earlier but immediately take it back realizing that this could affect Marinette in so many ways.

"Nothing bro, just in a daze, didn't wanna listen." I laughed at my joke which didnt sound like a joke but it was still a joke just not a funny joke--a joek nonetheless.

"Aaaaanyways. Did you see Chloe giving you the kissy faces. Yucks! I wouldve dided right there and then." Nino made a disgusted face

"I know-" I paused when I saw Marinette walking into the cafeteria. I decided to offer her to sit with us.

"MARINETTE!"

^_° Marinette

A lot of people started coming to the café and it was starting to get noisy so we decided to move to the cafeteria.

We were walking in when a familiar voice called out to me.

"MARINETTE!!" Adrien

"Hi!" I waved nervously. Alya must've noticed since she nuged me.

"Looks like you got a date Mari. Yiee." Alya teased.

"How about you and Nino. You guys are so cute." I teased back. Alya pulled me towards Adrien's table.

We were just standing there like idiots whil the guys said hi.

"Hey! Why are you jst standing there. Come sit with us." Adrien offered.

"Sure!" I beamed brightly

"Looks like Adrien likes you~" Alya whispered.

"As a friend maybe." I kicked her jnder the table.

"Ow-" I covered her mouth.

Good thing the boys didn't notice. We started to bring out our lunch and continued to eat. Nino and Alya went to the bathroom for a bit which leaves me with Adrien.

It was a deafening silence when Adrien spoke up.

"So. Do you know Ladybug?" He asked casually "She's pretty cool right."

"Yeah" I amswered.

"How about Chat Noir? Do you know him? Do you like him? Wait no. Do you think he's hot?" He bombarded me with questions

"Yeah I know Chat Noir and yes I like him and why are you asking me all these questions?" I asked him

"Nothing." He smiled nervously

"Ok?" After that the bell rung and we scurried off to class.

While me and Adrien were walking to class (together😂😂😍😍😍OMG) Chloe approached us and clung onto Adrien's arm.

"Chloe let go of my arm!" Adrien sounded annoyed.

"Whats so good about Marinette?! Shes a piece of junk and Im the real deal. Just leave her wont you." Chloe snapped looking my way with a disgusted face

"Ill go ahead." I was about to walk ahead when Adrien grabbed my wrist. (OMGOMGOMG keep your cool Marinette😂😂)

"Ill walk to class with you." With that he left Chloe standing there dumbfounded.

Chloe didnt attend classes which actually makes me worried.

"AAAAAAHHH!" someone scream. Somebody must have been akumatized.

I quickly ask for permission to go to the restroom. Once I got into a stall, i transformed into ladybug.

"Tikki, spots on."

~transforms~

●○•°Ladybug POV°•○●

I quickly run out of the stall now as ladybug. I run towards the firction of the noise and spot a girl with really long hair.

She must be akumatozex!

&_&Chloe

I cant believe Adren chose that worthless imitation over me.

A dark violet butterfly was flying towards me and the next thing I know I was covered in darkness.

"So, you want to be noticed by a guy. I can help you with that but you must do something for me in return. Get the miraculous and bring them to me." A voice said

"Yes Hawk Moth." I answered without knowing.

🐞●○•°°•○●🐱

HEY GUYS!

Sorry for another short chapter. Promiseto update tomorrow.

Special mention to gelatoandchoco for introducing miraculous ladybug to me. I may mot updat as frequently but hey, its better than nothing.

Vot and comment.

Tikki, spots on