6

Chapter 6
Adrien

One we got to a dark alley where I was safe to transform Plagg popped out of my bag.

"Plagg, claws out!"

●○transforms○●
Chat Noir

"Lets go!" I said as I ran out of the dark alley.

My eyes were going to go blind because of the colorful outfits. "Arent these a little too colorful fo our eyes madame!!" I said to the Black Fashionista (a/n i am laughing RN because my cousin wrote that part hahhahah😂😂😂😂)

"You got that right!" I suddenly saw Mari- I mean Ladybug beside me

"I bet the Akuma is in her ring." I pointed at the ring.

"Wait......ISNT SHE THE FAMOUS DESIGNER MILAN?!?!?!" Chloe shouted. "Can I have your autograph!!!!"

"How about changing your outfit." She changed Chloe's clothes

"OMG WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DESIGNER CLOTHING!!!!!!" Chloe ran away crying.

The author goes into our world. "You deserve it Chloe!" She shouted and went back in the portal to go back to her world.

Everyone was silent. Me and Ladybug looked at each other. "Weird....." we said at the same time.

"Oh its almost time for the sitcom!" Tha black fashionista smirked while looking at her watch. "Gotta go! Ciao!!" She just suddenly disappeared.

Marinette

I ran into a dark alley and was about yo transform when i saw Adrien transforming into......Chat noir?!

I chose to ignore it and just ran off to some place else. After I was out of anyones sight Tikki sprung out of my bag.

"Tikki, spots on!"

●○tramsforms○●
Ladybug

"I gotta get there quick!"

Skip to after the Villain disappears

"She was talking about some sitcom so I think she's heading for the TV station!" I svreamed as I ran off to the TV station with Chat noir or Adrien (not yet sure tho)

When we were close to the TV station we heard screams and people were going out of the building.

"We gotta find her quick!" Me and Chat Noir ran into the building

We smashed the door to a certain studio down and there we saw Marie being trapped by the Black Fashionista.

The Black Fashionista suddenly turned around and pointed her ring at Chat and now he's......fab AF?????

I couldnt hold in my laughter at how stupid he looked.

"Hey why are you laughing?!" He asked annoyed

"You look stupid!" I laughed and laughed. "Lets stay focused!" I snickered

Chat noir rolled his eyes at me.