3

*^_^*Adrien

"Aaaah!" I heard someone scream.

I was about to ask for permission to go to the restroom so I can transform but Marinette beat me to it.

She scurried off to the restroom so I assumed that she was going to transform.

I raised my hand hoping madame would notice me."Yes Adriene?"

"Madame, I really need to go to the restroom." I said

"Make it quick." With that I ran off.

Im not sure how long this will take so I cant guarantee that Ill be back quickly. Once I got into a stall and made surr nobody will see me, i transformed.

"Plagg, claws out."

~Transform~

"I better get there befor anything bad happens." With that I ran.

Qhen I arrived at the place where the akumatized one was, i couldnt help but notice that she awfully looked like Chloe.

I searched for ladybug and saw her trapped in.......hair?!

That doesnt even make sense!!!!!

Nevertheless I scurried to where she was and tried to free her but to no avail. The hair was gripped around her tightly.

I rememberes I could use my cataclysm so I used that on the hair and it worked.

"Nice job Chat Noir but I think it would be better to use your cataclysm on her hairband though. The akuma must be in there."

"Sure m'lady." I climed up her golden locks to reach her and used cataclysm on her hairband.

Her hair started to go back to its normal length and she floated slowly towards the ground.

Ladybug caught the akuma with her net and purified the akuma then set it free. But its weird how she didnt use her lucky charm today.

When the akumatized one already changed back to normal I took a closer look at her and realized..........she was Chloe.

I wonder what her problem was. My miraculous started beeping so I scurried off to an abandoned classroom.

"Hey! Adrien, give me some cheese. Please." Plagg said with puppy eyes.

"Sure. When we get home." I answered

"Fine. But when another villain shows up today and you cant transform it aknt my fault anymore." Plagg said

I just ignored him and walked back to class. The bell rang when I was about halfway to class.

I just continued walking to the classroom anyway since my bag is in there. Luckily madame wasn't there anymore by the time I arrived.

I quickly grabbed my bag and went to the limosine parked in front of the school. I was about to get in the limo when Nino called me.

"Adrien!" Nino called

"Sup Nino." I answered

"Did you hear about the ball this saturday?" Nino asked

"Is that what you came her to say?" I asked

"No. I wanted to ask for help. I wanted to ask Alya out to the ball but I need your help." Nino said.

"Sure. Tell me the plan." I said

Nino started explaining his pland and as he was explaining I suddenly had the urge to ask Marinette out to the ball.

"Nice plan Nino." I said

We hi-fived and then we waved each other goodbye. I quickly got in the limo and asked the driver to take me to the mall.

If Im gonna ask Marinette out I need the right stuff.

Now my only problem is........what do girls like?!

^_°Marinette

"OMG! MARINETTE! Have you seen the poster for the ball!" Alya squeeled"I hope Nino asks me out." She whispered.

"Um.......not yet. Whats so special about the ball anyway?" I asked

"Um, earth to Marinette. If you ask Adrien out to the ball then wouldn't that be like your first steps." Alya pointed out.

"You do have a point but I dont see any possibility that Adrien wpuld say yes." I said

"Say yes to what?" Nino suddenly popped up behind us.

"Nothing. Ill get going. Bye" With that I walked home by myself.

I was lying flat on my stomach when my phone beeped. I grabbed my phone and checked where all the notifications were from.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
From:Adrien
To:Marinette

Hey, princess!
Heard about the ball?
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

OMG! DID ADRIEN JUST ASK ME ABOUT THE BALL?!!!

"TIKKI!! PINCH ME!!!" I squeeled

"Sheesh....." Tikki scoffed

I was in the middle of squeeling and cheering when Tikki ACTUALLY pinched me.

"Ow!" I complained

"What? You told me to pinch you." Tikki chuckled.

"Seriously." I burried my face into a pillow.

I grabbed my phone and started typing in a reply.

°•°•°•°•°
To:Adrien
From:Marinette

Yeah. Are you going?
°•°•°•°•°

A few minutes later a reply came in.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•
From:Adrien
To:Marintte

Will you be my date?
•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Should I say yes.........

🐞°•○●●○•°🐱

A/N

Hey guys! Heres the update I promised. I just finished my check-up and I still feel dizzy but nevertheless I kept my promise.

Watch put for more updates.

Vot and comment.

Tikki, spots on🐞🐞🐞