8

Chapter 8
Marinette

Adrien and I were so close. Our faces were basically less than an inch apart. I suddenly had the urge to kiss him. I was about to lean in when he kissed me first.

I was in shock, my eyes as big as saucers. Adrien kissed me

I decided to take the opportunity and started to kiss him back. We were both in sync when Adrien pulled back. I'll be honest, I was kinda disappointed when he pulled back.

We were still in that unimaginably awkward position (a/n i would actually like that😂😂😁😀😊☺😕😑). I decided to stand up straight and walked away. I kept walking towards the direction of my house ignoring Adrien's screams.

A/n way to go marinette😑😑😑

SHATAP AUTHOR! *sighs* keep your cool Mari....please....SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP

I looked back and saw Adrien chasing me, at this point i started running and once I reached my house I rushed inside and quickly locked the doors.

Adrien sure doesn't give up doesnt he? He kept knocking on my door calling for my name. My mind was blank at this moment and I just didn't know what to do!

I am so confused!!!😱😱😱

So am I Marinette!! Why couldn't he kiss me!!!😭😭😭

*face turns red* Didnt i tell you to shut up?!?!?!?

I climbed up the stairs to my room and quickly let my bair down, washed my face, changed into my PJ's, and hid in my bed.

I know this isnt the wisest thing to do but I dont know what else to do at the moment! My mind is literally BLANK. From a pale pink it turned WHITE and I didnt even think it was even possible for it to turn white......OR FOR ME TO SEE MY BRAIN.

I poked my head out of my blanket and suddenly heard footsteps coming up tomy room. I quickly hid back under my blanket and pretended to be dead.

"Marinette, I know you're there" Adrien sighed

I dared not utter a word I decided to just pretend to be asleep.... maybe that was more believeable.....maybe

"Princess I know you're awake.....about that kiss....i didn't mean it....it was just a kiss....l-l-lets j-just.....forget about it....." Adrien sighed and left but before he left he whispered something that I couldn't completely make out.

Adrien

Here I am, outside her house, knocking on the door, calling her name like an idiot.

Her parents must have heard since they opened the door.

"Maam, Sir, please let me talk to your daughter..." I pleaded

Yassss beg beg....joke😂😂

😑😑 IM TRYING TO TALK TO PEOPLE HERE

"Sure go ahead, she's in her room." Marinettes dad said.

"Thank you..." I managed to say before I rushed up to Marinette's room to talk to her