15《The End》

Chapter 15
The End Part 2
Ladybug

*skip to after they defeat hawk moth*
(Sorry, still cant write fight scenes😢)

The crowd was closing in on me and Chat and now arms are around my waist and our faces barely inches apart.....too close😢

"............Chat Noir, get away from me." I whispered.

I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. My eyes shot wide open when he told me.....

"I know its you Marinette." Chat Noir said.

He took advantage of the moment and kissed me. It may not be my first kiss but it feels so familiar. Just then, a picture popped in my head and reality hit me. I slowly closed my eyes giving into the kiss and the crowd was going wild.

We broke the kiss after a few seconds and I said what I had to. "I love you Adrien." He smiled and leaned in for another kiss. This is the start of something new

5 Months Later
Marinette

"Adrien~" I called for my boyfriend. Yes, my boyfriend. Calling him that still makes me all giggly and happy and makes me wanna jump in joy. "Yes sweetheart?" He came walked towards me with ice cream in both his hands.

"I got you vanilla, they ran out of all the other flavours." He pouted while givibg me the ice cream. "Thanks love~" I gribbed at him and he giggled. He sat down beside me and held my hand. I look elsewhere to hide my flushed cheeks then he took a big bite of my ice cream.

"HEY!" I hit his arm then took a bite of his ice cream. "Were even now." I flashed a huge smile showing how satisfied I was. "HEY! Your bite was bigger than mine!" He pouted and started whining. "Shouldnt you be a gentleman? The girl should always get the bigger portion." I smirked and dropped my ice cream while holding both his cheeks.

"WHY DID YOU DROP THE ICE CREAM?!?!?!?!" He whined some more. I sighed "Stop whining!" I shut my eyes and he stopped. "Its as stupid as ladies first." I heard him mutter. "What did you say?" I looked at him with that creepy skile and super wide eyes those evil villains in cartoons do. "Umm, nothing sweetheart."

He flashed a nervous smile at me but fuck no, that wouldnt work on me. "Im sorry love but that doesnt work on me." I made my creepy smile hella creepier and went fuckin closer. Yusss, feel ze closeness!

"Umm yeah...uh...soo...you look....bye!!!" He took off and I just let out a soft chuckle before putting on that shitty fuckin creepy smile I had on earlier and chasing him. "RUN ADRIEN!! RUNN WHILE YOU CAN!!" I heard Nino and Alya scream. I turned to look at them and smiled at the scene, she finally said yes.

They were holding hands and laughing at each other's jokes. Nino has been courting Alya for over 2 months now but Alya was too nervous to say yes but I see.......love is more superior than fear.

Looks like everything is falling into place for us, all of us, except for one person, Chloe. Shes still that immature bitchy bitch that she is and she still makes everyone's lives miserable and....everybody still hates her.

Everythings turning out fine for me, Adrien, Alya, Nino, and all out friends! I have a great feeling about the next chapter of our lives, the next adventures we go on, the next days that we live. I may turn old and be forgetful but.....I will never forget my First Kiss.

•••
I have granted a million your requests of not breaking the 4th wall. Applaud me for holding back meh hormones T~T it was fucking hard okay T~T

This may be a short chaoter but its a chapter nonetheless and its hard to get time off from studies since theres so much to do.

Ill be posting the epilogue as soon as I can and Id like to apologize for the hella long Hiatus and Id just like to say that I might delay my next ML fanfic and make it so that Ill publish it on december because Im currently working on another famfic Book that I hope you guys would support although it is a kpop fanfic. If you arent  kpop fan its okay i understand. Ill be publishing the first chapter of it tomorrow