Chapter 7 (Real)

Chapter 7
Marinette

I heard sounds of quarreling coming from the dance floor. I titlted my head to see what was going on and I saw everyone quarreling with each other.

Something seemed a bit off. I looked around to see if there were any villains and there I saw a girl with an elegent dress and her hair in elegant brown curls and she had a bow and arrow.

She must be akumatized!

"Ummm, my dad....um....texted me...yeah....so....." I laughed awkwardly and ran out of the ballroom and into a dark alley.

"Tikki!" I shout-whispered.

Tikki came flying out of my bag.

"Tikki, transform me!"

Transforms
Ladybug

"Let's move before she causes any more trouble. She's ruining this perfect night! Im not letting her!" I screamed as I ran off. I used my yoyo to get up to the roof.

I looked for the trap door that led to the ladder which led to the stairs. I spotted the trap door and quickly opened it.(a/n stob bragging about your strength)(Marinette: shatap author)

I quickly climbed down the ladders and ran down the stairs opening the door that led to the ballroom.

Nobody seemed to notice me and so i used my yoyo to het up onto the metal bar that holds the lights.

I looked around and there I saw her! I jumped to a chandelier and then to another until I got to her. She was about to shoot arrows at some couples when she saw me.

She pointed her bow and arrow at me which caused me to back away.

(Author is too lazy to write this scene skip to after the fight)

I walked towards the Heartbreaker and picked up her bow. I threw it on the ground and out came the akuma (a/n sounds like a nursery rhyme to me😂😂😂)

"You've cause enough trouble little akuma!" I used my yoyo to cleanse the akuma and set it free (all that trouble to catch the akuma and you'll just set it free?!?!?

"Shatap author!!!!!!😡😡😡😡")

"Lucky charm!" I threw the item up into the air and all the damage done was fixed. Tonight definitely was tougher than the one before.

Omg!!! Chat Noir didn't show up to help me! The next time i see him ill break his head😡

I was about to walk out of the ballroom when Chat Noir finally came! Nice of him to come after everything was taken care of.

"Oh! Chat! Nice of you to stop by WHEN I NEEDED YOUR HELP AGES AGO!!! WHERE WERE YOU?!?!?!" (a/n Marinette sounds a bit like me when I rant😂😂)

"Im sorry ok." He sighed "Sonething just came up so I couldn't get here soon enough." He continued while looking at the ground avoiding having eue contact or even looking at me

"If you say so...." I sighed while rolling my eyes. My miraculous (a/n is that what its called??😂😂 comment the correct term if im wrong😂😂) started ringing "I gotta go!" I screames as I waves then ran off into an alley.