1

Chapter 1
Ladybug

"............Chat Noir, get away from me." I whispered, panting, trying to create at least the tiniest gap between us. This little--or no--space between us right now is making me uncomfortable and as much as I wouldn't want to admit it--it makes my heart flutter to be this close to him.

I look down and try to avoid his gaze, try to avoid looking at...at....at..at his lips. I don't know if it's me or the minimal space between us that suddenly gives me the urge to smash my lips into his--no no no Marinette, be loyal to Adrien.

"I am Adrien." I was startled by Chat's sudden revelation as if he heard my thoughts--did I say them out loud?

"Yes you did." He replied. Whoops, nice way to keep your mouth shut Marinette.

"Are you just going to stare at me like I'm some hot dude or are you gonna say something about what I just said? Though I still would like to date you even if you're mute." He chuckled at his own joke and I found it cute. As the crowd started to close in on us more, the flashes of phone-cameras agitate my eyes and partially blind me. Adrien or Chat Noir or I DONT KNOW ANYMORE's grip on my waist tightened and I'm completely pushed up against his body.

He let his hands fall from my waist and move up to my face. He cupped my cheeks and closed his eyes, starting to lean in as my heartbeat progressively went faster and faster as our lips met--

Whoops! Let me tell you what happened before this first......

Marinette

These villains just never give me time to rest. They come at almost any time of the day they want to. If I had it my way I would kill whoever sends these butterflies around--why butterflies though? Ah! I don't know! I'm running late for school, I don't have time for these silly questions!

I quickly ran into the first Alley I saw and ran to the very end, hiding behind some dumpsters, completely hiding myself from anyone who might be watching. My timer runs out and I detransform. I fix my hair and straighten my clothes before running out of the alley, rushing my way to school. Wouldn't wanna ruin that perfect "No Tardies" record I hsve going on.

Bell rings

I got to school just on time, I have 3 minutes left to run to my locker and get the rest of the stuff I need for class. I eas hoping to pass by Adrien leaning against his locker on the way to mine like usual but he isn't there--I just saw his Limo leaving the parking lot though?

I asked Nino but he he hasn't seen Adrien and he was also looking for him. I said a quick thanks as I ran my way to the locker, highly aware that I had less than a minute to get everything I need by the time I got there.

I spot an impatient looking Alya tapping her foot, leaned against her locker which is beside mine. I quickly unlock my locker and take everything I need.

"What took you so long to get here Marinette? You're usually punctual." Alya asked with a suspicious tone to her voice.

"Nothing, I just woke up late. Come on, we need to get to--" The bell cut me off. Me and Alya walked to class in silence and sat at our usual seats behind Adrien and Nino--but Adrien still wasn't there.

The teacher was already there so we started the lecture right away. I got bored halfway through and started doodling on my notes out of boredome. I drew a really cool "Marinette ♡ Adrien" graffiti style text on the back of my binder.

"Shakespear died of--" Madame was cut off by Adrien rushing into the room, panting and sweatingblike he'd run a marathon.

"Im sorry Im late madame." Adrien apologized and took his seat in front of me. I watch him as he takes out his notebook, sweat still goinhmg down his face which only made him look hotter.

Classes went on like it usually did--Shakespear that, Shakespear this, yadah yadah yadah.

I continued to stare at Adrien's back instead of listening to the lecture. I didn't really want to listen because to be honest....I found it painstakingly boring--VERY painstakingly boring.

I saw chloe glare at me from ny peripheral vision but I just Ignored it and continued staring at Adrien's back. Hope he doesn't think I'm as stalker. (Which I am)

Bell rings(again)

The bell rang along with the yawns and people stretching, cramped from sitting and slouching for too long. I yawn and stretch along with the majority of the class and start to fix my things, not wanting to leave anything behind because i don't want to.

Me and Alya usually go to the café just across the street and obviously--we went there for lunch. I'm personally excited to try out the new item on their menu today--the Calzone. They've been giving me and Alya a few testers and THEY'RE SO GOOD I WANNA BUY A MILL- I mean they're okay.

I must've looked tired and worm out that Alya even asked if I was sick or not.

"Dis you not get enough sleep?" Alya asked pressing her palm on my forehead, feeling for my temperature. "Yiu're not sick though."

"I ran all the way to school and I'm still pretty sleepy."

"Ok then." Alya answered and dragged me to go faster so we could try out the Calzone.

Adrien

I CANT BELIEVE IM IN LOVE WITH MARINETTE!!

Im not saying that I don't like Marinette its just that--who would have thought that Marinette was Ladybug. I mean, there are obvious similarities that prove me to be dense--BUT STILL!! I'm in a major state of shock right now. Help me, I might electrecute myself.

How could I not have noticed?! Marinette sounds exactly like Ladybug now that I think about it. HOW COULD I NOT MAKE OUT THEIR VOICES?!!?! CHU SO STUPID ADRIEN.

STUPID ADRIEN!!

STUPID

STUPID

I watched Marinette completely exit the alley, making sure the coast was clear for me to go out. I ran to the river near the alley I was just at and crouched down to stare at my reflection in the water debating wether or not I should tell her, wether or not I should confront her, wether or not I should ask her out.

Should I tell her?

🐞•°○●🐱

A/N

HEY GUYS!

I know I dont update much on my other fanfics and then now I have this one but trust me I WILL update every once in a while.

Sorry for the shprt chapter I just wanted to publish a chaoter by tonight. Still updating a Chap tomorrow tho.

Vote, comment.

Tikki, spots on 🐞🐞

(Edited 12/12/16)