Chapter Eighteen

*Jamie's P.O.V*

We arrive in London Square, not a lot of people had arrived, there were only a few couples; I guess Swing Dancing isn't too popular in London. Louis parks his car and opens the door for me, what a man. He looks so dashing in suspenders, and his button up shirt really gives shape to his body and WHAT AM I SAYING?! This isn't happening, la la la la. Remember, I'm here to dance, not to drool over Louis.

Louis and I walk over to the area and are greeted by a man with tall black hair and attire similar to Louis'.

"Welcome, welcome! I see you two are here to learn how to Swing Dance?" He asks us. "Yes sir." Louis responds. "My name is Matt and I'll be your instructor." He tells us. Louis nods. "Alright, you two will have to get a little cozy with each other for the first dance, alright?" He informs us. I cringe at the thought of being 'cozy' with Louis...But then again, I did kiss him.

"To start off you need to face each other and hold hands." Matt commanded. I sighed and did what he instructed, I raised one of my eyebrows at Louis. "Trust me." He mouthed.

---

Soon Louis and I were in full groove, we mastered all the steps of Swing Dance! It turns out it's actually pretty easy, the twirls, steps and movements are pretty basic.

The time comes when we have to come home. The sun is no longer risen and the moon has the stage in the dark, night sky. The images from the dance fill my head on the ride home, I'm really glad I had the opportunity to learn how to Swing Dance. I've made memories that will stick with me forever.

We arrived at Louis' flat. I opened the door for myself this time, I didn't want to wait for Louis. Louis walks up to the doorstep and I catch up to him. He fiddles with the key before it goes into the slot. Something comes over me, a feeling of thankfulness. I get on my tippy-toes and give Louis a peck on the cheek. A surprised look fills his face as he looks at me. 

"Thanks for taking me to the dance, I had a lot of fun." I tell him quietly. I feel like I'm back in highschool, dreaming of the first kiss after the big dance. He smiles "No problem." He whispers. I grab his hand and we walk into his flat. Louis releases my hand and looks at some paper he had gotten earlier. Me, being me, headed straight to the kitchen.

A scream leaves my mouth as I see a figure standing near the fridge. The blonde figure looks back at me and imitates my actions, leaving both of us screaming. 

Louis quickly enters the room "WHAT IS GOING -" He cuts himself off and the room becomes silent. "Niall!" Louis exclaims. What the heck is going on?! Louis runs up to the dude and gives him a hug. "How was Ireland?" Louis asks. "Great!" He responds. "But who is this beaut?" He asks. I roll my eyes, really?

"This is Jamie, we played soccer together and well..It's a long story." Louis speaks. Niall takes out his hand "I'm Niall." He speaks. "Jamie." I respond. I look at Louis, what is Niall doing here in the first place?! "So you two are dating?" Niall asks. Louis and I look at each other and laugh. "Uh, no." Louis responds. Niall smirks "Suuure." He responds.

"Why are you here?" Louis asks. "Oh, well, long story short I left my keys in Ireland." He tells us very bluntly. "Oh, my." I say. "Well I guess you're welcome to stay here until your parents send them back." Louis speaks. YES! HALLELUJAH! Finally, someone to hang out with BESIDES Louis!! "Thanks, mate! But if I end up being the third-wheel I'm going to Liam's." He clarifies. Laughter fills the room. "Alright, deal." Louis speaks. "But no promises." He teases. My eyes widen at his statement, I cover it with a chuckle.

"Well I'll show you to your room." Louis says to Niall. I let them to it and head to my room, I need to get out of this stupid dress...

###

BOOM BABY! UPDATED! :D All my inspiration comes at night when I'm super tired, I only got 5 hours of sleep yesterday. :P Two words: Soccer Life. The game was two hours away and I needed a ride from my friend so I had to leave at 6 for their house and I needed time to get ready and yeah...I GOT FOULED AND IT WAS AWESOME! :D And I almost got a yellow card for wearing a hair-tie on my wrist...O_O Scary refs are scary...

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE! !Hannah!