Chapter Fourteen

Pic of Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) because he hot!

**Elena's Point Of View**

"Marcel, please!" I beg and he releases Niklaus. He looks at me and I look down and blush.

He puts his hand on my chin and I look up to Marcel. "Don't touch her Marcellus." A familiar voice warns causing all three of us to look for the source.

"Elijah?" I ask, just above a whisper. He nods toward me, a smirk on his god-like face.

"I sensed there would be trouble here." He answers the unasked question that I'm sure everyone was asking internally.

I smile and turn back to Marcel. "I'm sorry." I hug him, shocking everyone no doubt.

It may look like I'm playing sides but I'm not and I won't. I love the Mikaelsons but if I was Marcel I would act the same way. Not the exact same way but still.

He tenses at first but hugs back, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. I soon pull back and kiss him on the cheek. "Everything will work out, we will find her." I tell him.

I couldn't imagine losing a person who meant so much to me. "Thanks Elena."

I know what your thinking, I have lost people who meant a lot to me. And it hurts..I know that from experience.

"I'll see you around Marcel."

I turn around and see the two dashing Mikaelsons standing there, waiting for me. I force a smile and walk to them. They understood I didn't want to talk so Nik put his arm around my shoulder and began leaving; Elijah walking on my other side with his hands in his pockets.

As soon as we were out of ear way Nik asked me "what do you mean we will find her?"

I look over to him. "I'm gonna call Bonnie, she's powerful enough that if she is being blocked from us, Bonnie will sense the power. To block a witch like Davina? That would take a lot of power. I bet it's more then one person."

"Wow. Not bad for a rookie." Nik chuckles, I smile proudly.

*******

"Can you help us Bonnie?" I practically beg.

"I can try." She tells us. "But know, there is no guarantee this will work." She adds and I nod.

"We at least have to do something."

"So how do you know this guy again?" She asks me and I blush at the memory.

"Uh-Klaus took him in when he found him getting beat by this-"

"Elena, how do you know him?" She gives me a pointed look.

"When my humanity was off-" I start to only be cut off.

"He's the guy that you were telling me about?" She looked shocked.

"Yeah.." I trail off, embarrassed. To be honest I don't know why this was so awkward, Bonnie was my best friend. "How's Care?" I quickly changed the subject.

"She's coping." She answers quietly. I narrowed my eyes. "Her humanity is off.." Bonnie trails.

"Her what?! What happened Bonnie?" I exclaim. I know it's not Bonnie's fault.

"Ever since you left no one has been the same 'Lena. Even Stefan." She pauses. "He's believed that they have compelled you." She whispers. "I know it's stupid but do you think.." I scoff.

"Bonnie they aren't compelling me!" I whisper shout, not wanting Klaus to hear these stupid thoughts.

"Are you sure?" She asks wearily. I nod, I wasn't completely incapable. I wasn't going to a house full of originals vampires.

They could easily compel me. "I'm using vervain."

Bonnie looks like she wanted to say something but before she could Marcel and Nik entered the room. "We weren't interrupting right?" Marcel asks.

"Is the Bennett witch in?" Nik asks, probably hoping yes so he could earn Marcel's trust.

"Yeah, Marcel I want you to meet my best friend Bonnie Bennett. She's a-"

"Witch." He finished for me and I nod, his eyes locked on Bonnie. "Thank you, Bonnie." He says with a small smile. 

"Anything I can do to help." Bonnie glances over at me. I smile, something told me Bonnie had a small crush on Marcel.

A/N

What do you think about Bonnie and Marcel? Comment!!

*Unedited

Love, Comment, VOTE!

More about Caroline later. (Sorry it's like Elena just forgot.)