Chapter Two

**Elena's POV

I wake up in the bed, facing Damon. I laying on my side and one hand was under my head, Damon was laying on his side also facing me. One if his arms was wrapped around my waist and the other under his head, I lifted up my free hand running it through Damon's hair. His eyes stay closed but a smirk plays on his pink lips. "Good Morning beautiful"

"You're awake?" I ask, startled.

"Yes." He opened his eyes, pulling me closer with the hand around my waist. Our lips meet each other for an overdue kiss. My hand making its way unto his cheek.

We pull back, resting our foreheads on each others. "Good morning Mr. Salvatore."

"Ugh save the PDA," an annoyingly familiar voice rings in my ears, causing my head to snap up looking for its source.

"Kathrine." Damon growls before vamp speeding over to her and holding her by the throat against the wall, she struggles against his hand and I decide to step in.

"Damon stop," I demand him and he hesitantly lets go of her neck. "What do you want Kathrine?"

"We should talk," her voice held..concern? I quickly nod before vamping to get ready.

**3rd POV**

After Elena had finished dressing, her and Kathrine met in the Living Room. "So..talk about what?" Elena asked. She had thought it was strange Kathrine had actually wanted to talk to her.

"It's about Klaus" Kathrine started. Elena started wondering why she had come to her about this. "He needs your help Elena."

"Why would I care about Klaus? Are you forgetting that he tried to kill Jeremy? That he killed Jenna? And me?!" She was furious. Why would Kathrine come asking for her to help Klaus of all people? "He also chased you for over 500 years, forgive me for asking, but why would you want me to help Klaus?"

Kathrine was surprised to hear all of this from Elena, she always forgave. "Elena it's his daughter; Hope, that needs help.."

'Klaus had a daughter? But he was a vampire, vampires can't procreate. She has to be lying.' Thought to herself. "Klaus is half werewolf, and werewolves can have children." Kathrine answered the unasked question.
"Will you help or not?" She was getting pretty impatient, and the fact that she was around Elena did not help.

"Of course I will," she paused. "Only if you tell me what's in this for you."

"Nothing." Kathrine replied simply.

"Kathrine-I know you better than to think you would actually do something for someone if it doesn't benefit you."

"El-" Kathrine starts but gets cut off by someone entering the boarding house, rather loudly. "Stefan" Kathrine was shocked to see Stefan all in a - well mess.

"What are you doing here Kathrine?" He asked, bored.

"I-I was just speaking to Elena" she stuttered, causing Elena to be more confused. When did Kathrine ever stutter?

"Ele-?" Stefan looked around "oh." As he saw her he looked at her with hurt, and love. Rejected love, love that was not returned. He loved her, yet she was with his older brother.

"Stefan what happened?" Her voice weary.

"Nothing" was his reply as he just walked up the stairs. Though Elena was still curious about Kathrine, she was worried for Stefan. She would find out why she came to her, in time. Just as Elena was about to chase after him Kathrine stopped her.

**Stefan's POV*

"Wait!..Stefan!" I heard Elena's voice yell after me. Not waiting, I walk into the study only to be greeted by someone I had not really wanted to see.

"Damon." I sigh. He was my brother and I loved him, but how was I supposed to be okay with the fact Elena chose him?

"Brother," he smirked "I'm guessing you saw Kathrine. Really-" but gets cut off.

"Stefan-" Elena walks into the study, but stops when she sees Damon. "Damon, I need to talk to Stefan." He motions for her to continue. "Alone."

I was shocked she just kicked Damon out of the room. He walked out of the room, shocked non the less.

**3rd POV**

"Kathrine." Damon snarled as he saw her. He choked her as he held her against the wall.

"You really like choking don't you?" She chuckled evilly.

"Leave before I kill you." He spat, of course Damon had not known something, rather important.

Before Damon could even blink she was gone. He thought over what had just happened for a second before getting some bourbon.

A/N

So the second chapter! Comment what you think!! Thank you! Unedited!

Teaser

Elena shows up at the Mikaelsons, but something's off.