Chapter Eleven

**Rebekah's POV**

"What do you mean?" I ask Nik and Elijah. After Elena had told us all about her date with my brothers they shortly arrived after.

"I mean what I said, Kol is not in his coffin. And no one has seen him. He has left a trail of bodies from New Orleans to Mystic Falls." Nik repeats himself, slightly annoyed because I've asked this question so many times already.

"What are we going to do?" I ask yet again what seems like a dumb question.

"We are going to find our brother, and bring him home." This time Elijah answered my question.

"I'll call my witch." Niklaus tell us walking out of the study. My eyes linger in that direction before going back to Elijah's. "Who could have undaggered Kol?"

"We don't know Rebekah, but we will find them." He assures me.

"How is Elena?" He asks me, finally a smile forming on his lips.

"She's good. Hope loves her." I tell him. Hope's not the only one..

**Klaus's POV**

"Hello love." I say into the phone. It has been forever since I talked to her, me leaving Mystic Falls and all.

Do they know Elena us here.with me? I wonder. Of course they don't why would they?

"Ugh. What do you want Klaus?" Caroline greets into the phone, only making my smirk only grow wider.

"Have you seen a very angry Original? About hmm 6"1, brown hair. Been feeding on just about every human he sees?" I describe my dear brother to her.

"If I have, why would I tell you?" She challenges making my smirk drop.

"How's Elena doing Caroline?" I ask, I know it's evil but I need to find my brother.

"Did you do something to her? Where is she Klaus?" She yells into the phone and I hear some shuffling.

"If I have." Which I didn't "why would I tell you?" I smirk again, using her own line against her.

Ahh it's so fun messing with all these little vampires. "Fine! Yes we have seen him, he's on some kind of rampage."

"I'll be there as soon as I can." I tell her before hanging up the phone.

**In Mystic Falls
3rd POV**

The city was wild, Kol had been undaggered and had decided to go find the doppelganger.

While doing so, he has chosen to have a little fun. No worries. His brother, Niklaus wanted to become a hybrid? Nope, not gonna happen. Little did he know that he was already Hybrid, and the doppelganger; Elena was already dead.

She was a vampire.

But, being dead half your vampire life, you're bound to be missing out on a few minor details.

**the Salvatore Boarding House 3rd POV**

"He knows where Elena is and you didn't ask him!?" Damon shouts in Caroline's face.

"Don't blame this on me! You're the one who broke up with her, which caused her to leave!" She shouted back.

It has been a month and a half and no one brought up the fact it was Damon's fault. They had been searching and searching for her. Of course Damon felt bad about it, but she made her own decisions that led to this. "Anyway, he's coming to Mystic Falls so why don't you ask him where she is."

Caroline stormed out, just as Enzo entered the house. "Whoa, what happened?"

"Klaus called, he's on his way and he knows where Elena is." Stefan explained to Enzo.

Enzo was confused by this, all good news right? "I don't see the problem." He chuckles "she gets her best friend back and Klaus stops the ragging lunatic."

"Damon." Stefan said the one word and Enzo nodded. He might have been his best friend; but even he knew what an ass he could be when it came to things he cared about.

A/N

Okayy. So vote,comment,read.

I honestly do not think thus chapter is that good. But, next chapter will be better.