Chapter Nine

**Elena's POV**

After we got back from the mall a few weeks ago, me and Rebekah have been bestfriends, even Hayley has been hanging with us. "Earth to Elena" Rebekah waves her hand in front of my face.

"Wh-what?" I ask, I guess I zoned out. Hayley giggles and Bekah just rolls her eyes at my unawareness.

"Nik, he's waiting for you. Something about 'taking you out on a night in the town.'" She tries to imitate his voice causing us all to laugh and she soon joins us.

"Well. I'll see you guys in the morning?" I ask and they nod. Just then Hope let's out a cry. Walking over to were the little baby was I poke her with my index finger. "Of course I didn't forget about you Hope" I smile. She wraps her tiny hand around my finger and giggles.

I slowly turn around, knowing Klaus is waiting. I turn around to see him leaning against the door frame, watching me with a genuine smile on his face. Mmm them dimples though.

"Ready to go?" He asks and I nod, this should be fun. We walk to the living room where Elijah was staring into the fireplace. He looks so deep in thought.

He then notices me and smiles, but it quickly disappears when he sees Klaus. I could tell there was something off about him; but this was mine and Klaus's night. I will ask him about it later. "Bye Elijah!" I call out as we begin walking again.

Once we exit the house, I see Klaus's outstretched hand. I look at it with confusion. What the hell? I ask myself and take his hand. He smirks before pulling me behind him causing me to laugh loudly from the sudden movement.

A little while later**

We stopped in front of what looked like an old abandoned building. "What are we doing here?" I face him. He doesn't reply, he just speeds me into the building and a bunch of stairs.

He pushes open a rusted door and we are on the roof of the building. The view was amazing, it was absolutely "beautiful" I gasp. I turned to Klaus to see him staring at me.

**Klaus's POV**

"I know. Breath taking isn't it?" I ask, turning my head to look at the view. "I come here, to just think." I tell her. Still looking over the beautiful city.

"Think about what?" She asks me and I turn to look at her beautiful face.

"Everything, you. Family. Life." She takes a couple steps forward, so she is now in front of me.

**a while later

We were still on top of the building, looking over the city.

Except now, I was sitting on the roof with Elena's head on my lap and she had her eyes closed as I ran my fingers through her silky brown hair. "Tired love?" I ask in a whisper. "Mhmm." She replies.

"I don't want to ruin our night though." She opens her eyes and I got lost in them.

"Did you have fun?" I ask her. I hope she did, because being here with her.. She nods to my question and I begin talking again. "Then you didn't ruin anything. Tonight was perfect." I kiss her cheek and I see a faint blush on her cheek as I pull away. "You're beautiful Elena." I mutter.

It was true she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I thought I loved Caroline, but if I did. Why does this feel so much different? "Let's go home."

"Carry me?" I smirk at her and pick her up bridle style. And speed home and into the house. I open the door and close it with my foot and speed into her room, laying her on her bed I look down at her unconscious body.

Wow, she really was tired. I sigh before exiting her room. "Rebekah?" I call out.

Within seconds she is standing at the doorway of my study. "Yes brother?"

"Elena is in her room, she look rather..uncomfortable in her clothing." I hint and she looks at me in shock.

"You could've changed her and she wouldn't have known." She reminds me.

I chuckle. "Why kind of man do you think I am sister?" With that she smiles and leaves to change Elena to something else.

A/N

So, boring? Maybe.
Late update? Maybe.
Klena fan? Yes.

I love Klaus!!

Please vote and comment and read. !

**UNEDITED**