Chapter Thirteen

**Damon's POV**

I can't believe she left. She left with him..

I throw my cup of bourbon into the wall and stare at the now shattered glass on the ground. "What the hell?" Stefan yells. I snap my head to him.

"She left." I growled, yes it's been a week. But I just couldn't believe she would leave with them

"Damon. Get over yourself! She's gone! She's not coming back" Stefan says threw gritted teeth. I knew he was hurt; he was hurting too.

He still loves her but he selflessly gave her up. For me. But I couldn't give her up. For anyone. Especially not the Mikaelsons.

"How can you act as if there is no difference?" I snapped.

"I miss her Damon, I do. But what can we do? She made her choice. She chose them." He spits with hatred at the end.

"They obviously compelled her!" I accused them, why else would she want to be with them? After all Klaus did say she was leaving with him. I look of realization spread all over Stefan's face. "Let's get her back, brother." I suggest.

All I knew was, if I didn't have her with me any longer, I'd break.

**Elena's POV**

"No!" I laughed out "stop that tickles.!" I tried to push him away, but he was too strong and heavy. "Niklaus get off me!" I whine.

"Nik get off of Elena before you damage her." Rebekah saves me, but of course he doesn't listen so she pulls him off me.

"My hero!" I pull Bekah into a bone crushing hug. She laughs at my actions.

"Awe, whenever I see you two I feel all warm and tingly inside." Kol comes into the room; smirking.

Ever since we came back to New Orleans Kol has been very annoying to me, well at first it was hate. Now, it's him trying to bother the hell outta me. "Ah Kol. How I missed your presence." I sling an arm over his shoulder.

I felt Klaus's gaze on my arm around Kol's shoulder and tried to pull away but he had caught on and held onto my hand. "And how I missed you, dearest Elena." I blush and try to hide my face.

"What are we gonna do today?" I try and change the subject. Hopefully no one caught on.

"Actually, I was hoping you'd accompany me on a trip to see Marcel." Klaus's voice is hopeful and I smile at him.

"Of course, I would love to Niklaus." I had started calling him Niklaus since he told me he likes his full first name better. I smile thinking back to the memory.

"Where are we going today Kla-" I begin asking but he cuts me off. We were walking down the street, he was taking me somewhere and refused to tell me.

"Niklaus, please call me Niklaus." He requests and I raise an eyebrow as if asking 'why' "Everyone calls me Klaus, with the exception of my family." He looks over at me, and stops walking. "I rather my full name, Niklaus." He adds and begins walking again.

I smile at him, nodding my head. "Niklaus it is." I agree. He suddenly stops walking and I look around.

It was beautiful, so full of nature. I was happy we had decided to leave New Orleans to see this. "Niklaus..it's.." I trail off and begin to look at him only to notice he was centimeters away from my face, staring at my lips. He licked his and before I could even ask what he was doing his lips were on mine then my mind started processing what was happening.

HE IS KISSING ME!

I instantly kiss back and moan into the kiss, loving the way his lips felt against mine.

"Elena!" A voice pulls me out of my beautiful reverie. I snap my head to were the noise came from. "We should head out." Klaus tells me and I nod.

Why am I nodding so much?

A/N

Riggghhhttt, so that happened. Tell moi what you think.

Comment, vote, love.

Thanks all my beautiful readers. I love you! Please remember to vote, if you like. It may not seem like it but I put time into these chapters and my reward is what you guys give me. Ummm. So that's it for now.