Chapter 11

Prim's POV

I quickly climbed down the tree to greet Rue and meet Thresh. I told her what had happened with the careers and she said that Thresh and her had seen them walking.

"Well we have to think of some strategy to win," I said.

"Yea....," Rue mumbled.

"Let's go to the Cornicopia and take all the careers out," Thresh said in a sly way.

"Uh, I vote we wait for action to come to us as we prepare," I said.

"The game makers would throw some non-humanly possible obstacle at us," Thresh said with anger showing in his voice.

"So! I don't want to kill anybody unless I have too!" I shouted at him.

"Rue I thought you said she was smart," he told Rue angrily.

"She is," Rue said.

"Well Rue I'd hate to do this...," he drifted off. He grabbed his bag and weapon and left us. Rue watched wide eyed as Thresh left us.

"Sorry about that Rue I'll go hunting and get us some food," I told her. She nodded. I walked away feeling really guilty. I returned with a rabbit for Rue and I to share.

I woke to the sound of a scream and a big boom.

I franticly looked around for Rue. Then I remembered what I had done. In the middle of the night I snuck off away from Rue because I didn't want to face her anymore and I took all the weapons. So I knew that, that was her. I knew deep down in me for sure. I now have even more guilt on my shoulders.

It was still pretty dark so I decided to go back to sleep but I had a tough time. I kept thinking about murdering people and that it is wrong...Then another thought popped into my mind I tried to brush it off but it just kept coming back. Then I pushed it away with all my might, but it just wouldn't go away. Soon I gave up and let the thought take over me. I had a plan.

Katniss POV

Prim just made the most stupid mistake of making Thresh leave them. Now he knows exactly where they were and she lost one of the strongest in the games.

After about 3 more hours of the careers planing to do something they cut to Prim. I was confused why they cut back to her. Then I saw her take all the supplies and get the axe. She filled up the water container and left Rue. The camera stayed on Rue and then...BOOM!

So now Rue is dead and they cut back to Prim who has a weird creepy smile on her face.

If Prim was in the Gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें