Chapter 4

(Prim POV)

Next thing I knew I was one the train to the Capitol. A guy with long blonde hair who seemed drunk was are trainer for the games. He was really scary, I honestly was terrified of him. Effie Tricket was our schedule person from the Capitol.

"Now you two need to make a plan with Haymitch," Effie instructed. I got up and walked over to the table that Haymitch was sitting at. Peeta followed. "Well what is the plan?" asked Peeta. "Oh, tributes who actually want to work," Haymitch smirked. "You haven't said one word too me yet Primrose," Haymitch said. My heart sank I thought I could get away without talking too him. I didn't really know what to say either. "Um..." I drifted off," I go by Prim." "Ok well you two give a strength and a weakness." He said. " I can pick up heavy things and weakness is I don't know a lot about foods i can find in the game." Peeta replied. "I know a lot of plant stuff but I can't fight at all," I said. "Well this is easy, Peeta you study plants and work on other fighting skills and Prim you work on various fighting skills.

I went back to my bedroom on the train. I was thinking how I would fail. Eventually I feel asleep. I woke up on the platform where they were counting down from 60. At 0 I ran to the middle. When I got to the middle there was a weapon that I reached for, but when I reached for it I was stabbed in the back. The pain was overwhelming. I would say it felt like I was dying but I was dying. I was woken up by Peeta who asked if I was ok he said I was screaming. I told him it was just a nightmare. He told me if I needed anything call him. I feel asleep again and all I could think about was how much I wanted Katniss.