xviii || house of spies

Start from the beginning

"She will deny it no matter, think about it, who would own up to something like that?" Mara told him.

"Fine, whatever," Fabian gave in, "We will watch what she is up to, and then find out that you are wrong."

"Okay," Mara nodded with the confidence that she was right.

****

"Do you want to leave?" Joy asked Jerome, looking over to him.

They were both still sat in the student lounge studying History. They were the only people left in there, Fabian and the rest of Sibuna left a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, lets go," Jerome smiled, "Do you want to come to Anubis?"

"Sure," Joy smiled, standing up

They then both walked out of school with there books in one hand each, and their other hand intwined.

****

"Eddie, hi," Fabian greeted, as he saw Eddie enter the living room, "Guessing you didn't get Patricia out of her detention?"

"Um... No," Eddie murmured.

"Are you okay?" Fabian asked, noticing that something seemed to be up with him.

"Yeah, yeah, fine," Eddie lied, sitting down.

"So when's Patricia getting back?" Mara asked.

"About 20 minutes," Eddie muttered.

"Okay. Are you sure you're okay?" Charlie asked.

"100%" Eddie lied again.

****

Jerome and Joy both entered the house, then headed to the dining room table, where they sat down and revised and talked.

"Ahh, Joy, hello," Fleur smiled, walking over to Joy and Jerome from the kitchen, "You can move into Anubis House tomorrow," She smiled.

"Really?" Joy smile happily.

"Yes," Fleur laughed, before walking back over to the kitchen and continuing to cook dinner.

"Finally," Jerome laughed, breathing out.

"Yeah, it's been so long," Joy laughed sarcastically.

****

"Free to go, Patricia," Mrs. Miller spoke, after an hours had passed.

"Thank, Mrs. Um... Smith?" Patricia said in a questioning tone.

"Yes, Smith would be greatly appreciated please."

"But isn't your real name Miller?" Patricia asked as she began to gather her belongings.

"My real name is none of you business, now please," She symboled to he door.

"Fine, whatever," Patricia huffed, walking out.

****

"A sepulchre," Nina read the information on the website quietly to herself, "A small room or monument, cut in rock or built of stone, in which a dead person is laid or buried."

Nina then closed her laptop, left it on her bed, and stood up. She wandered out of her room, she needed to tell Lavender the information she had found, but she also needed to be careful as she knew the others were back from school.

****

"So...?" Patricia questioned, hopping onto the sofa once she got back to the house, "Some important information?"

"Shh!" All of Sibuna hissed at the same time. Fabian then made a small, discreet hand gesture towards Joy and Jerome who were sat at the dining room table.