Dino/Chan

@cliffordcondaaa I ship you the the maknae on top, Dino or Lee Chan! Dino always wants to be taller like Mingyu, but is barely taller than Woozi. Lee Chan would adore u (see what I did there) and your height since you're 5'1 and he is 5'5 or 170 cm. He would love finally getting to be around someone who is shorter than him other than Woozi. I can imagine him constantly teasing you about how short you are and always saying how cute you are because he could never do that to Lee Jihoon (Woozi). If he would, Jihoon would probably pull out his guitar... Between laughing and making someone laugh, Dino prefers making someone laugh. He would always want to make you laugh to put a smile on your face and hear you laugh. He would always want to dance with you and he would absolutely love it when you would dance with him. Chan would want you to give him feedback and record him dancing so that he could see how he could improve his performance. Sometimes he would want to get a video of the both of you dancing together so that he could keep it to watch later with you. He would admire that you can be funny and sassy since not many people can make him actually laugh except for you and Jisoo (as seen on One Fine Day). The odd time you would convince him to act with you if you would need a partner. Dino would critical of himself and think that he is not a good actor even though he would be. On occasion when Chan would want to work on his rapping he would ask to have rap battles with you. Overall you guys love spending time together and eventually would become inseparable.

I hope you enjoyed your ship! I'm sorry if he isn't your bias. Please spread the odd if you enjoyed it!

Side note~ Please send  requests for my BTS ships! I just started it!