Jun Hui

For @LeeSarahxox

I ship you with Jun. You both enjoy learning new things, it's actually the reason why Jun joined Seventeen! You guys would constantly be teaching each other something new. You said that you were more of a an outcast which is just like Jun in Seventeen most of the time. *cries* I think the two of you would be able to relate to each other and become close friends after you two get more comfortable with each other. I can imagine the first time you guys saw each other would be when you were reading silently to yourself or studying in class one day and then you suddenly feel like someone is watching you from afar. You would look up to see a cute Asian guy (Jun) staring at you. He nervously would look down, blush like crazy and awkwardly walk away when you caught him. You would smile to yourself and you wouldn't be able to stop thinking about him for the rest of the day. Little would you know that the reason why Jun was staring at you was because he thought that you were beautiful and couldn't look away. He's so sweet right! You would later on bump into each other in the halls causing you to drop all your books. Jun being the person he is, would apologize multiple times and pick up your books for you. He would also ask you if there was anything he could possibly do to make it up to you since he felt so bad. You would quietly thank him and see him all over after that. You would eventually start talking more and become really good friends. He would always be there to help you through your hard times and comfort you by snuggling you into his arms for a warm embrace. He would know that you are sensitive and would be very protective of you and he would always want to stay close to you.

I hope you enjoy your ship! Please spread the word if you did, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for the request! Have a good Easter!