Boo Seungkwan

@the_throne I ship you with Boo Seungkwan! This was a tough one, I was debating whether or not I should ship you with Mingyu, Seungkwan or Dino. In the end, I chose the member with the most nicknames, Seungkwan. Hopefully he's your bias, if not, I'm really sorry. I tried.

First of all, there is not a big age difference since you two are both the same age. He would find it interesting how you are part Asian and part American just like Vernon. I can imagine him teasing you about your height and constantly resting his elbow on your head or shoulder even though he is only 5'6 himself. I can imagine Boo marvelling at your hair since there's black, brown and blond in it. He would probably try to braid it for you but end up tangling it up in the process. He would take advantage of the fact that you enjoy singing and would constantly demand for you to sing and do karaoke with him. And Seungkwan being Seungkwan, he would probably start breaking out into dance as well. Just knowing the fact that you act he would constantly require for you to act in front of him. You two are both funny so that is a feature that will well compliment the both of you. Let's face it, everyone's weird sometimes. He would find your weirdness cute even though you don't like when people call you that (Seungkwan of all people should understand that). Even though you would be shy and more quiet around Seungkwan when you would first meet him, he would always be silly and funny around you which would just make you more comfortable with him. As time passed, you would become more outgoing around him. Boo would always be able able to make you laugh no matter how you felt. He would almost always find you eating; most of time he would want to join you but he would be to scared he would gain too much weight. Some of the time when you would ask him if he was hungry, he would probably just decline and say he say that didn't want any. He would find you beautiful even when you wouldn't think you looked the best which includes the mornings. One time he would randomly tell you that his biggest fear is to not get any attention and if he could have any superpower, it would be teleportation, but he wouldn't tell you that he loved it when you have him attention the most and that he would want teleportation so that he could with you all the time. Boo would probably be jealous of your dancing skills since he wants to good at everything and you're the captain of a hip hop group!! I can imagine when he would introduce you to the other members, they would be lined up to meet you, literally. Mingyu would want to hang out with you and eat with you since he always want to eat, the whole performance unit would want to dance with you to see your dancing style and to receive some new ideas for choreography as well, Vernon would want to talk to you about being half Asian and half American so he could have someone he could relate to and the rest of the members would probably just want to get a chance to know you since you seem very nice and pretty. Seungkwan would end up getting extremely jealous and would pull you away since he likes you and he wants to be your only one. Later that day, you would notice how Seungkwan would be acting a bit odd and more quiet than usual and you would ask what was wrong. He would try to hide it, but would probably end up admitting that he liked you ever since he met you. He would say how he would love your laugh and that's why he would always try to make you laugh, how he loves the look on your face when you're reading your book, the way you can move and dance with ease and make it look so easy, the way your hair shines in the sunlight and how beautiful you always manage to look.

I hope you enjoyed your ship and learned a bit more about Seungkwan!! Please spread the word if you enjoyed it! I would really appreciate it.

SIDE NOTE! I am tempted to start a BTS and/or EXO ship

SIDE NOTE! I am tempted to start a BTS and/or EXO ship. Comment what you think please!!