S.Coups/Seungcheol

I ship you with Seungcheol! I think you two would make a cute couple. You could both totally kick butt since you guys are black belts in taekwondo. I can imagine you play fighting together. Seungcheol would take it easy on you at first to be nice, but then you would unexpectedly knock him to the ground and he would probably end up tripping you in the process. You would both fall on the ground, but would laugh about it after. To tell the truth, I personally think that Seungcheol would like the fact that you wear reading glasses and would find it cute. I can imagine you reading a book by yourself and then he would come along and sit right beside you. You would meet his gaze and then continue to read your book without a word. You wouldn't be looking, but you would be able to tell out of the corner of your eye that Seungcheol was watching you. After a while, you would return his stare and see that he would be staring into your green/blue eyes. He would fix your glasses for you causing a blush to crawl up your cheeks and Seungcheol to smile. Another thing I can imagine you two doing together is eating. You both seem to really like to eat and Coups even said one time that he likes a girl that eats a lot. I can also imagine someone saying something mean to you and you getting upset and leader Coups coming to cheer you up. He would always be able to make you smile and happy. He would probably find it cool that you are into photography and constantly be demanding of you to take photos of him. Knowing Seungcheol, he wouldn't even care about your style or if you are a tomboy or not. He would just always be there for you no matter what.

I hope you enjoyed your ship! Sorry again for the delay!! Hopefully this new photo of Jeonghan's new hair will make up for it.