Soonyoung/Hoshi

baekhyunpancakes I ship you with Kwon Soonyoung or Hoshi! First thing's first, dancing. Hoshi once said that he doesn't care if a girl is like him or not, he said it would be nice if she were a good dancer though. Since dancing is in your busy schedule, I can only assume you are a phenomenal dancer. I think that Hoshi would be amazed of how good of a dancer you are. I can imagine you dancing by yourself for a while and when you would finish, Hoshi would be standing by the doorway with a big smile on his face and begin to applaud you. After that, he would sit down and talk to you about dance and ask how you became such a good dancer. That would end up with the two of you dancing together side by side. Hoshi would be proud to be close to someone who is fantastic at singing, dancing and rapping. Sometimes he would get a little jealous, but he would never let it show. He would constantly demand for you to take pictures of him and he would always make the silliest of faces and poses, always putting a smile on your face. Soonyoung is quite funny just like you do the both of you would always be able to get a laugh out of each other and brighten up the mood. To be honest with you, Hoshi would like that you can be outgoing and quieter since he can be the same way. He is especially more quiet when he is concentrating. The both of you seem to bottle up your emotion. For example when Pretty U got it's first win, Hoshi couldn't hold back his tears. Whenever you would cry, Hoshi would rush to your side to lighten up your mood and cheer you up. He wouldn't want you to worry about him and would frequently reassure you that everything will be fine. There would be no need to search for a friend that will always be there for you because once you got Kwon Soonyoung, you're stuck with him. You will definitely enjoy life more when Hoshi is around and he will too. I can imagine Hoshi goofing off with you (like he always would) and then suddenly get serious. You would find him staring into your eyes. You would blush and look down. He would tuck your curly hair behind your ear causing you to look back up. He would then admit to you how much he has liked you and would lean in and give you a small kiss on the cheek with his cute little lips.

I hope you enjoyed your ship!! I was smiling throughout writing this. Sorry again about the delay!

Side note~ Should I start a BTS or EXO ship?