"Oh hi!"

Malia leaned over,"He seems to like you!" She whispered.

"Shut up!" I whispered back.

Kira looked over at us. "What's with the gossip? You know this is a pack meeting, not a fan girl club."

We both sat up straight and started eating. Everyone was quiet. Well, everyone except Scott and Allison who were teasing each other and Stiles and Kira who were flirting.

When we were all done, we threw away our garbage and sat back down. Oh my God. I wish that I was not seating next to Stiles and Kira. It doesn't make me feel good.

I cleared my throat to get them my attention and they turned to me. "So, are we going to start or what? Because if we're not, we came out here for nothing."

"Oh right!" Scott said. "Let's first get details first of what has been going on. Let's start with Lydia first and then we go with Kira."

"But I explained!" Kira conplained.

"Well, you gotta explain again!" Allison said. "Lydia, you can start." I'm pretty sure her voice cracked a bit. Maybe is because I'm with Malia but who cares?

"Well, I woked up yesterday by things falling downstairs and then it suddenly became very quiet for a while. I started getting out of my bed and leaned over to the door to listen." I explained.

"Then I heard someone whispering my name multiple times. I panicked and called Stiles right away."

I could see Stiles looked up as soon as he heard his name escape form my lips. "He came over right away and got in from my window. We then hid in the closet for like 10 minutes and he said maybe I was having one of my banshee senses or it got out quickly when he came."

I was done explaining and everyone got quiet. Scott had his thinking face. I don't think my explanation was enough. "But why did you call Stiles?" I heard Isaac asked. Because I trust him and he's the only one that will come for me right away. I was about to say but Stiles interrupted.

"Because I have more experiences with banshees." He said. I felt myself smile at his answer and then I realized that Kira was staring at me. She wasn't mad or anything just looked concerned and sad.

I saw Stiles check his phone and he gasped, "Guys, we gotta go!"

We all got up and went inside. As soon as we entered, we saw a group of students circling around something. We all looked at each other and ran up to take a look.

As soon as I got a closer look, I heard myself and the pack gasp.

It was a student on the floor with a greenish slimey thing coming out from its mouth.

******************************
STILES' POV:

We watched as the student was held away to the hospital. An attack. On school grounds. It's getting closer to attack the pack.

We all went to the rest of our classes, not even bothering to talk about it. Scott said that we should save our running mouths for today's pack meeting.

As soon as school was done, I headed to my locker and put back some of my books and went to Kira's locker. She wanted to meet me there.

When I got there, I saw her putting on her locker combination. "Hey."

"Hello," she said without looking up. "Wait a second."

I waited for her to get done so she can pay attention to me. Kira slammed her locker shut and turned to me. "I want to talk to you."