m y u n g j i n - 1

myungeun

I was just casually lying in my bed while texting to Seokjin oppa. Also known as Jin from BTS. He's my boyfriend and we have been dating each other for almost 2 months. I know I said those words like being Seokjin oppa's girlfriend is nothing and boring but it's the truth after all.

This relationship is boring.

He always send sweet and cringe-worthy lines to me every day. I know to others it may seem like we're really into each other or what. But it's not like that at all. At least to me.

The words,

"You're pretty"

"I love you"

Why does it feels so fake?

I also want to believe in Seokjin oppa but my heart keeps on telling the opposite. The thoughts of, "I can't believe this guy" or "Does he really love me?". I have those thoughts for a long time.

Since he first confessed to me and until now.

"Unni, I'm going out to convenience store" I say and heads out from the dorm. Actually, me and Seokjin oppa are meeting up in secret. Well, we can't let the fans know about this yet.

I am nervous, excited, doubtful and many other feelings keep building up in my chest as I walk to the cafe.

"Aish, why are you beating so fast today?" I mumbled to myself while hitting my own chest. Yeah, I keep on getting this weird feeling since yesterday and I don't know why. The bell ringing indicating that someone come into the cafe. A tall figure come in while wearing his disguise, a cap, a mask and glasses.

I chuckle. How can a guy like Seokjin oppa loves the pink colour more than me who is a girl? I mean, his shirt and cap is coloured in pink. Well, I guess that is his charm though. One of the reasons why I fell for him too.

Sigh, I wish I can have his confidence too.

"Why the long face?" A voice suddenly ask me. I look up to the person and a broad smile curved onto my lips. "It's nothing, just a little tired" I say and he nods. Seokjin oppa sits in front of me and quickly reach out to intertwined our fingers together.

The first time, it was nerve wrecking.

Now, I don't feel anything at all.

Do I even love Seokjin oppa?

"You know, there's a party at BTS' dorm tonight. Can you come? I want to introduce you to my members" Seokjin oppa say. His smile never fails to mesmerize me. Ugh....should I say yes?

If I say no, he may feel offended by it. It's just a party Myungeun-ah, you can do this!

I look up to Seokjin oppa and smile, "Of course I can oppa!" I say cheerfully. "Yay!!! I bet the guys will feel jealous towards me tonight!" He exclaim. Wait, why? "And why is that?" I ask, confuse by his words. Seokjin oppa looks at me and get up, I thought he wanted to go to the toilet or what, but I was wrong.