A/N

I don't think I can continue writing this story anymore. I'm very sorry to those who have been waiting for 'It Was Never a Mistake' next update.

First of all, I'm deeply sorry to you guys for making you wait and anticipated for the next chapter but I don't think I can continue with this story anymore. I'm very sorry.

It is my fault for not planning the storyline well in the first place. Because of that I'm having a hard time to update and not a spark of idea even come to my mind for me to write.

And with that, I'm suggesting another idea.

I will continue writing for each member story. Remember how I write each chapter for a member? Yes, I will continue to write for that.

As an example, the first chapter is about Jeongin right?

I will write another part for that chapter to continue the story. Same goes to the other ships.

I hope you guys understand what I'm saying right now because I'm also not sure of the way I'm explaining.

It's like a one shot. There will be parts for each ship in banglyz.

If you guys don't agree with me to make the story like this, I have no other choice than to discontinue writing 'It Was Never A Mistake'

I'm very sorry to all my readers and those who have been loving this story so far. I'm sorry I disappointed you. I felt ashamed of myself for not being able to exceed your expectation in writing this story. Please tell my your opinions on whether I should go on with my idea or not.

Once again, I'm sorry.

frhwonu-