t a e j e o n g - 2

[ taehyung's POV ]

The staff showed us to our seats as we followed him obediently. We sat at the front seats. Other groups and artists are now filling in the seats for today's award show. Strangely, the seats beside us are yet to being occupied.

"I hope it will be a girl group!" Hoseok hyung exclaims while grinning. Ugh... no way. I don't want to! Just let another boy group to sit beside us! Why bother having a girl group beside us anyway?

They will end up being bashed in the end.

Tbh, I hate it. The treatment that girl groups received just because they are interacting with boys. Seriously, isn't that stupid?

Calling them a slut and a bitch?

Heol... the jealousy over someone you can never get is real.

"Yah, waegure?" Jimin asks, the looks on his face reflected his worries towards me. I smiled, giving him my signature smile. "Ani, it's nothing. Just a bit tired" I say, moving my stares to somewhere else. I can't bother Jimin with my own problem.

"As expected of Kim Taehyung, your lie will never work on me" he stated and I just look at him with a poker face. He put his hand on my shoulder before massaging it a little.

"Well, just tell me if it's bothering you too much then"

I just shrug, somehow I don't have the energy to be excited over this award show anymore.

At that moment, the voices of people chattering could be heard from our back. I turn my head to look at the direction and I got the shock of my life there. No way... andwae... why is this...

Lovelyz.

The staff that lead them to their seats gestured Lovelyz to sit down. They smiled to us and we exchange bows to each other.

It was like I have been paralyzed for a moment there. My heart started beating faster than usual as I feel my face burning. I cupped my own face, trying the best to maintain my image.

I never know that girl can be attractive too?

She is wearing a pure white dress which complimented her slim body and perfect figure. The makeup make her look mature, much more stunning the usual her who only put on light makeup all this time.

Wait- WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE THINKING OF KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG WAKE UPPP

I realized I was staring at her the whole time and quickly moved my head away from her direction. No. I can't. It will hurt her if I did.

Yeah, get rid of that feelings. It will soon go away on its own.

The award show begins. The performances and awards have been done and BTS are awarded with two awards tonight. I was so happy that I didn't mind my crying face until we come back to our seats. There, Lovelyz congratulated us. I could see her, Sujeong hiding behind her unni's back when we come back. I smirk.

It's better off be like this.

Then, out of sudden, all the lights went off and the award show cannot being continued any longer.Thanks to the fans light stick, we could at least watch our steps as we went back to our waiting room.

That's when all of it started.

The reason why I ran after you,

Protected you,

And embraced you in my arms.

I could never imagine myself doing those things too before. But it was not a mistake. It was definitely a blessing in disguise.