n a m s o o - 1

A/N -
Okay, so you guys might thought that Rapmon's partner is Babysoul at first and it was my original plan. BUT, I fall in love with Namjoon×Jisoo ship thingy and change his partner. Sorry to all RapSoul shippers but this is my decision. Enjoy!

jisoo

Since the other members have their own schedule to attend, I decided to take a walk. Of course, manager oppa is not aware about me going out of the dorm. He is in Gangnam with Yein and Mijoo for their photoshoot and probably come home late.

That's mean we are free to eat whatever we want today!!!!!!

I'm in the train right now, heading to my mother's cafe. I don't wear any disguise neither I have to wear it. People doesn't recognized me after all and it's bothersome to do so. I will just grab a coffee and some desserts for the members before going back to the dorm.

Jamming to Lovelyz's new song, 'Ah-Choo', I keep on focusing to our choreography. We need to work hard for this comeback.

"That's a nice song" Someone say. I lift up my face to look at the person. He is wearing a black mask and sunglasses. Wth? Who wears sunglasses in train?

Nahhhh

Don't mind him Jisoo-ah. He might not know who is the singer though. Because of that, I don't say anything to the guy and keep on listening to the song.

Not knowing it will be the start of a horrible hell.

Later that day, manager oppa come rushing into our dorm and pulls me out of it. He slams the bedroom door shut and throws a phone to me.

"Waeyo manager oppa?" I ask, my voice is a bit trembling. His face looks so mad and furious now.
"LOOK AT THE MESS YOU'VE DONE!!!"

I flinched but still keep my composure as I read the article. My eyes widened. No way.... How can this happen?

'BTS's fans are mad and furious over a rookie girl group member for ignoring Rap Monster'

Below the article are her photos with the guy whom complimented Lovelyz's song. What? So that guy was BTS's leader?!?!?!?!

She read the comments below and gosh, everyone is cussing to her.

'Namjoon kindly praised her group's suck song and that bitch actually ignored him?'

'How can she acted like that towards a big sunbaenim?'