m y u n g j i n - 2

jin

I look at my reflection in the crashed mirror. My hand is bleeding after I punch it earlier on. I can't forgive myself. Why did I hurt her? Why and how can I did that to my love one? I don't even think the pain I feel right now can be compared to Myungeun's.

I know she is confuse with her feelings about me, that's why I did my best to make her love me. But somehow, while I was trying, I wonder if my love has disappeared?

Maybe that's what lead to what happened last night. I bite my lips and it bleeds. I need to apologize to Myungeun, I said such words to her. My heart couldn't stay still, it's beating harder than ever as I thought about her.

_

"Myungeun! Please open the door!" I say loudly as I knock on her door. But she wouldn't open it no matter how much I knock on it. Has she really come to hate me now?

Even her members are giving me death glares, saying that they will not forgive me until Myungeun comes out from the room.

"Myungeun-ah, it was my fault. I was not in my right mind last night. I am so sorry for hurting you, I am so sorry for breaking your heart, I'm so sorry!" I say and tears are already trickling down my cheeks. If I have not love her, these tears wouldn't come out neither would I be here now.

I'm doing this because I love her, because I fell for her that day and it has not change ever since then. My legs finally give up on supporting me and I fell down in front of her room.

I lean against the door as I reminisce about our first meeting. It was such a coincidental meeting yet it turns into fate. "Myungeun-ah, do you remember how we first met?" I ask to her, I don't even know if she is listening or not but I hope, somewhere in her heart, there's me.

"We first met in the cinema. You didn't know which way to go in since you came alone. Was you on your off day? You were palpitating whether to go in or not and when I watched you, it was so cute. You look like a lost puppy. I asked you what's wrong and you told me that you accidentally bought a wrong ticket.

and the movies turned out to be a horror. Your face was so pale at that time, I almost hugged you! We watched the movie together and you cried through out the movie. I wanted to hold onto your hand, I want to protect you. I have these thoughts lingering in my mind.

And when we come out, you finally recognized who I am and were stuttering real bad! Everything you do is cute, even the way you stuttered. Even after I confessed to you, you look uncertain of me. It feels as if you are judging my love for you. Maybe that's why I look desperate"

I put my hand on the door and close my eyes. "I am desperate of your love Myungeun-ah. Because I love you too much, I'm afraid you will abandon me and go to another guy. My love is scary, right? Maybe that's why you don't love me" as soon as I finished my words, the door is open.

"Who said that?" Myungeun asks, she didn't come out fully. She just open part of the door and let her eye to be seeing.

"Who said I don't love you?!" She exclaims loudly, which got me startled a bit. Myungeun opens the door and run into my embrace. I wrap my arms around her tightly, missing her warmth.

"So you didn't do it because you are faking your love?" She asks, still not looking up to me. I smile, why would I be faking my love for you? I hug her tighter, as if my life depends on her.

"It is not fake and it will never be fake" I take her hand into mine and put it on my chest. "Can you feel my heart beating fast for you?" I ask, Myungeun looks up and we have an eye contact. Her lips finally form a smile and I was shock.

It was the sincerest smile she ever give to me. I couldn't remember when I started tearing up, but tears are already wetting my cheeks.

"Can I take the first step now?" Myungeun asks. I nodded my head and she told me to close my eyes. I did as what she told and soon, our lips are locked together.

We both smiled in the kiss as our fingers are intertwined. "Are we good now?"

"More than ever"