j e o n g i n - 2

[ jungkook's POV ]

I switch on the lights in the room and lies on my bed. Putting my right hand onto my forehead as I stare at the white ceiling.

What the heck did I just do?

I broke up with her.

With the love of my life.

I hit my own chest, feeling the painful regret of not thinking about it twice before saying such a thing. I shouldn't have broke up with Yein. It was my fault. I was the one who couldn't give up some time for her. I need her and she needs me too.

"Jungkookie~ Dinner is ready" Jimin hyung comes into the room and I quickly wipe my tears away, afraid of being caught crying.

"O-ouh, yes I'm coming"

"WHAT THE-" he widens his eyes after I said those words and run out from the room.

"HYUNGG!!!!! JUNGKOOK ACTUALLY REPLIED TO ME HE REPLIED TO ME!!!!!!!!"

And as I expected, Jin hyung hits his head because I can hear Jimin hyung groaning from the pain. Sigh... don't tell me they knew about my breakup?

I went out from the room and went straight to the kitchen, earning stares from the hyungs. Ugh... just take the food and eat it in the room and I will be safe from the questions.

"Jeon Jungkook, stop right there" Rapmon hyung says and from his tone of voice, I know I'm doomed. "Y-yes hyung?" I stuttered.

He gestured for me to sit beside him and I did so as being told. He pats my back before saying, "Why did you do that?" His voice is soft and I know he's trying to comfort me.

But it's useless.

She won't come back.

I can't be with Yein anymore.

"I don't know... hyung..." The words I uttered seem like a whisper as I was on the brink of tears.

Is this how Yein felt when I told her we're over?

Did she felt all of these pains too?

"If you make a mistake to someone, the only way to fix it is to say sorry" Hyung says. "But, would she accept me again?" I ask, realizing that saying sorry wouldn't be enough. How can I gain back her love with just saying sorry?

"The point is not to make Yein accept you again but to heal the pain in her heart"

~~~~~~~~~

I am now standing in front of Lovelyz's dorm.

I can't believe myself I actually come after all. Just like what Rapmon hyung said, I will approach her. Yeah, I won't be a coward anymore. I will be the one who walks towards you, hold your hand, and embrace you in my arms.

It's only you, Jeong Yein.

When I was determined to knock on the door, someone had opened it first.

"Oppa?"

I could feel myself blushing from the way she called me and the confuse look Yein is making right now has added more butterflies in my stomach.

"Can you come out for a bit?" I ask, looking straight into her eyes.

"I-I have to ask unni fi-"

[ end of POV ]

"I-I have to ask unni fi-" before Yein could finish her words, Jungkook pulled her into a hug. Wrapping his arms over Yein, he hugs her tighter. Rage of regrets begin to surround Jungkook as he finally realize how much he wanted to be with Yein.

She is the only one for him all this time.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Yein asks. Her voice faltered a bit as the tears she's been hiding almost rolled down her cheeks. She misses him. His warmth, his embrace...

"I'm sorry Yein-ah, I didn't mean what I said before. I don't want to breakup with you, I don't want to be apart with you!" Jungkook exclaims as he pulls out from the hug slowly, his eyes not leaving her.

"Really?" Yein asks. Her eyes which are now red from crying is staring at Jungkook. Trying to find the sincerity in his eyes and she found it.

"From now on, I will be a good boyfriend to you. No matter how busy I am, I will always be there for you. I will give up my time for you Yein-ah, as you are the only light in my life" he confessed sincerely before kissing her forehead.

"If you yelled at me again, just watch what I will do to you and this is not a warning. It's a threat, arasso?" Yein says and tried to hold onto her laughter seeing her boyfriend's shock and pale face.

"Because you are also the light that brightens my life, Jeon Jungkook"

Yein tiptoed a bit before proceeding to kiss Jungkook's cheek, leaving the boy in utter shock and blushing face.

"Yah, don't you think you kissed the wrong place just now?" Yein asks and smirks, she puts her arms around Jungkook's neck, leaning in closer.

He smirks, she is so not innocent when they are together.

Well, she can be naughty when I want her to be.

There, their lips meet each other. It was a soft yet passionate kiss as Jungkook keeps on kissing her, not minding the fact that they are still in front of her dorm.

"I love you Jeong Yein"

"It's supposed to be Jeon Yein from now on"

"Aish, you are really impatient"

"Not as much as you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAANNNDDDDDDDD- there you go, part 2 of jeongin story! If you have any request of a pairing then just comment!

Tell me the ship, genre and and put some ideas on how you like the story to be like!

I will also do some one shot of banglyz with my own ideas~

Please vote and comment!

frhwonu-