k e i m i n - 1

kei

I...

SERIOUSLY WANT TO GET OUT FROM HERE!!!!!!

It's been five freaking hours since that jerk lock me up in this practice room. Who the hell he think he is?!?!? Saying bad things to me like how my voice crack each time when doing high notes, my voice doesn't suit my face, and the most irritable one,

"Your face is all plastic"

THAT JERK!!!!!

Excuse me, but I never had plastic surgery in my life and not even once I'm thinking in getting one. And that jerk said it in front of me like it's nothing?!?!?!

Ugh, enough of cursing to that bastard Park Jimin already. I need to focus on this song if I want to get out from here. I'm okay if he locked me up in somewhere that has air conditioner or a fan in it but this one,

DOESN'T HAS BOTH OF IT LIKE WTF THAT JERK IS HE TRYING TO KILL ME WITH THIS HEAT OR WHAT AND BEING IN THIS HOT STEAMING ROOM FOR FIVE FREAKING HOURS IS MAKING ME CRAZY!!!!!

I'm breathing really hard and sweating now, can't he just let me out from here? I just make one mistake during my practice with him for a music show competition. Apparently, our company agreed in setting the two of us to become partner for the competition.

I was really, really excited for this practice though.

Jimin sunbae is a talented singer who can sing live even though the choreography is tough like hell. I really admired him for that and has been learning from his performances.

Never once I know that this guy is a total bastard. I mean, we just meet last week and you won't imagine how much he had cursed out loud to me for making minor mistakes. He only points out to where I did a mistake and scolded me for that, not even once praising or telling 'good job' to me.

Ugh, now my head is hurting. No, you can't give up now Kim Jiyeon. Even though it's hard, this is worth it. For the members and for Lovelyz. I'm doing this to protect those who are precious to me and I'm not giving up so fast.

"I see that you're not working hard at all" a voice suddenly say.

I turn back to look at the person and that baataed is smirking to me. Tch, what's up with that cocky face?

"I'm doing my best here" I say, still speaking in honorific. He suddenly laugh. Wait, what? Why the heck is he laughing?

"Doing your best, my ass"

Huh?

Jimin sunbae walks towards me as the distance between us getting closer. He stops when our body are just centimetres away from each other. I thought that he was going to yell at me but he push me.

HE PUSH ME

It was a hard one and because my legs are already weak from the practice, I fell on my butt. Now, he's crossing the line. What on earth is my fault that I am treated this way?!