m i h o p e - 1

mijoo

"Unni, I'm going to the dance academy!!!" I say loudly while putting my shoes on. Humming our new song, 'Ah-Choo'. I proceed to the bus station quickly.

It's been a while since I last went to the dance academy and I miss it a lot. I haven't meet my friends there because of our latest comeback. Ahh...I'm not sure if he will be there though. His group is having the same comeback time like us. Considering he is from a popular boy group, it will be hard for him to come right?

And here I am, sacrificing my one day outing like this. Heh, like I have anything else to do though. If I stay at the dorm, I would be rolling on the floor now. The members are shopping and eww...I don't quite like things like shopping and such.

Out of sudden, someone hit my head. I swear I'm gonna shout out loud to the person but no words come out. My eyes blinked for a few times before I could actually snap out from my thought.

I...

Am not dreaming right?

He is in front of me now.

Jhope sunbaenim?!?!!?!?!?

I must be dreaming right?!! There's just no way he is in front of me and smiling like a hors- opps, like an ANGEL!!!!!!!!

"Yah, why are you looking at me like that?" He ask. My lips become dry and I could feel my heartbeat went faster. "Nothing!! Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!!!" I greet him cheerfully.

Like how I usually do.

"Annyeong Mijoo" he say.

HE SAID MY NAME FOR GOODNESS SAKE OHMYGAWD MY HEARTEU CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!!!!

"Are you going to the dance academy?" Jhope sunbae ask. He sits down next to me. Not that close but it's enough to freeze me for a moment. "Ne! Are you going there too sunbae?" I ask. Please say yes...please say yes...

"Yeah, I'm finally get some time to go out so why not?"

HE SAID YES!!!!!

We finally get on the bus and sits next to each other. I take out my mask and wear it before we board the bus and Jhope sunbae also did the same. It will be a big trouble if anyone found out that we're together.

OKAY, THAT SURE SOUNDS WEIRD BUT SECRETLY I WANT IT TO HAPPEN.

Oh god, I'm sure fangirling too much today --'

We arrived at the dance academy and went our separate ways to change our clothes. I mean, if I can, I want *cough* to follow *cough* him >//<

After practicing dance routines for a few hours, I excuse myself to purchase water at the convenience store. As I walk along the corridor, the sounds of people talking could be heard.

Wait...

If I'm not mistaken, that's Jhope sunbae's voice

I smirk. Gotta use this chance.

I follow his voice and ended up in a corner. Weird, what is sunbae doing at this dark place? The light is not working well here. Why would he come here when the practice is still going on?

"Tell me the truth, why are you with that wench earlier?" A woman's voice say. Wait, WHAT?

Jhope sunbae is in a dark place with a woman?!?!!?!?

HOW I WISH IT WOULD BE ME!!!!

"I was just talking to her, we're not doing anything else" Jhope sunbae say.

Perhaps, are they dating?

I tried to peek in and seriously, I regret my choice. The moment I can see them, their lips are on each other. Jhope sunbae's hand trails down to the woman's waist as he pulls her closer to his body. No...I know it's their own right to date each other but why is my heart hurting?

No...I'm just his fan.

Nothing else.

I decided to leave them alone and was about to stand up when my legs give in. I fell to the ground. Tch, I'm a bad liar. I said I'm only his fan but the truth is I always love him. I tried my best to look pretty and all, just to impress him.

I'm so pathetic...

Why keeps on hoping when you know he is far from you?

"I should have never love you"

~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone~ this is mijoo's side of story! I hope you guys like it and please forgive me if it a little awkward cause it's my first time writing Mijoo's POV.

Please do comment your thoughts on this chapter and vote!

frhwonu-