y o o n a e - 2

• suga •

The familiar sound of the members woke me up from my sleep. Slightly opening my eyes, I regret it the moment I open my eyes.

The maknae line are goofing around in front of me while Taehyung's butt is in front of my face. Before I could say a thing, his butt landed on my face.

"Hahaha- Eh?"

I quickly reacted with pulling his shirt, making the distance between us closer before whispering,

"I'm going to kill you"

And yeah, my method is always useful. He got his mouth to shut up so that I can have my peaceful nap before rehearsal.

"Suga hyung is really moody nowadays" I heard Jimin says. Yeah guys, my eyes are closed but I can hear clearly on what you guys are balbbering about. And what? Moody? No I'm not! Or- am I?

Ahhh!!!!!

I got up from my seat and asks when is the rehearsal starting, "2 hours from now" Jin hyung answered to me. I just nod to him before going out from the waiting room.

It's not like me to take a walk, but yeah I will.

I was walking down the stairs when I saw a girl sitting there in the corner. I went closer, trying to identify the girl and it turns out to be her.

Yoo Jiae.

Tch, out of all people why on earth I need to bump into her? Slightly biting my lips, I touched my cheek which is the one she slapped me. Ugh, that girl is seriously insane! How dare she slapped me?!

And about her lyrics being bad, seriously with that kind of song, you would never survive in the idol world. I was angry and annoyed when I read the lyrics she wrote that day. It reminded me of the way I was before.

The useless and weak Min Yoongi.

I hate it so much and she just reminded me of my old self. That's the reason why I got mad and threw her lyrics away.

"Aish, what am I even doing here?" I muttered under my breath. I shouldn't be here now.

I turn my back to her direction, ready to leave when all of a sudden,

" This perfect circle
It circles around with unshrinking radius

And I draw another circle,

Inside of it, there are two more circle,
At last I draw a pretty heart shaped lips of yours
Then I draw a little speech bubble
And I put my name in there
Imagine what you are going to say to me and write that "

My steps stop at the moment she sings. She writes a song with a circle as the reference? My eyes widen when I finally realize the papers in front of Jiae. It's the lyrics which I threw away before. No way... she picked it up again?

Out of the corner of my lips, a small smile was formed.

"I thought you are the same like those sluts, but now I know you're completely different"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since that day, Yoongi always watches over Jiae in secret. She is always there at the stairs, working on her song. Every time when she messed her own hair, pouted and groaned in depression, he seems to be chuckling and giggling at her actions.