t a e j e o n g - 1

sujeong

I'm currently at my waiting room now, preparing for the actual live show that will be starting soon. We just finished our rehearsal just now. Yeah, it's going on well except for the fact he never acknowledged my existence though.

By he, I mean that sunbae of mine.

He is only a one year old sunbae to me but gosh, he treats me like air. We may seem like goofing around and close on cam but the truth is we never talk or smile to each other. I smiled okay? It's just him that's not smiling back to me.

That son of a bitch, Kim Taehyung

And what the hell is with his one letter stage name? V? His name is common enough yet he wants a name like that? Oh please...

I was spacing out that I didn't noticed someone came in.

"Heh? I never know that I'm son of a bitch and has a weird stage name that everyone never mind to tell before" a cold voice say. Sigh...I really hate to hear his voice. Especially in that cold tone.

I turn to face him while crossing my arms. Not smiling and definitely not greeting him like an amateur rookie when meeting a big sunbaenim. "If you are offended by my words, then it might be true" I say and smirk.

His expression changed and a smirk form onto his lips. Tch, what? He think he can win over me? Better think about it again Kim Taehyung. "You just debuted for a year and now you're acting so almighty huh? What a show off" Taehyung say. His voice clearly sounds like he is irritated.

"I respect you more than enough but have you ever acknowledged my existence?" I ask coldly. He don't say anything and still glaring at me. "Heh, you're not saying anything. Then that's mean yes right?" I say and stand up from my seat.

All I want is just to get away from him.

I have to.

Before, my heartbeat went any faster from this, I need to get away from him.

What?

He is handsome and has a good body and height. Whatcha expect me not to have a crush on a guy like this?

It's just his personality sucks.

I was about to step out from the waiting room when Taehyung pulls me back and lock the door. My eyes widen slightly and no words come out from my mouth when he did that. No...what is he going to do?

He pinned me to the wall and my back hit the wall too hard, causing me to scream out in pain. Taehyung's face getting closer to mine and my heartbeat is beating like crazy. My face feels hot as I stare into his eyes.

It's too mesmerizing.

But not when his next action, has make tears escaped my eyes.

He kiss me.

I tried to push him with all my strength but he is too strong for me.

No...

I don't want this...

His lips still not leaving mine and I can feel his hand touching my thigh. No...

I can't let him continue!!!

With all my strength left, I slap his face and my legs weaken before I fall to the ground. I was trembling terribly because I was too scared. That look he gave me just now, it scared the hell out of me.

Tears are still streaming down my cheeks as I cried.

"Why are you crying huh? Didn't you talked back to me to seduce me just now? I kissed you and heol, it was suffocating! Yah, don't you dare to talk to me like that again or else," his face once again getting closer to mine and I quickly close my eyes.

No... I'm scared. I'm scared...

Please don't do anything to me...

"I will kill you for sure" his voice rings in my head continuously. Before he went out from the waiting room, Taehyung once again look back to me and smirk.

"A low-level idol like you and your group, should just keep their mouth shut and don't say a single word. With just one word from me, your group will be bashed for sure. So make sure not to appear in front of me again"

After he left, I scream until my lungs hurt. Not because I was angry.

But because I'm frustrated.

I let that guy kissed me? When it's my first kiss? What should I do now? If Taehyung say anything about what happened just now,

Lovelyz...

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" I hate you Kim Taehyung "

~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone~ Mianhe for the late update!! So, how is this chapter? You know, I have been checking on Banglyz's videos and edits nowadays and OMG, I'm so in love with every single of it!!!

My feels for banglyz has just gotten bigger!!!! Muahahhahhahaha!!!!

Okay done fangirling ;-;

Please do vote and comment!

frhwonu-