Chapter 22: Slight Temper?

Copyright 2011 

SKPVZ 

All Rights Reserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I SWEAR! Y'ALL ARE FLIPPING CRAZY? Y'ALL CAN'T KEEP HIM HOSTAGE AND TIED UP! Y'ALL HAVE SERIOUSLY LOST YOUR MINDS! IAN REALLY, YOU WERE IN ON THIS TOO?"

Jolie was standing in front of four very tall, and nicely built guys who tower over her, but does that intimidate her? Heck no! She is glaring at us, like she is about to kick all our asses.

I hide a smile, what a freaking turn on to see her feisty fury rage dogging us like we are kids! I wonder, will she show that same intensity in the bedroom? I have a feeling she will, and that is hot as hell! I could not help getting aroused. However, I had no doubt it would be a long time, before I learned the answer. I also knew without question, it would be well worth the wait. So, I was completely ok with it. I glanced over checking the other guys reactions. Ian was hard to read, he seemed to be struggling with something. Jeremy was trying to hide a smile also. He caught my eye, and we both had an inside chuckle. I could tell he was entertained by her. I then looked over at Derek, his look made me furious. I scowling at him causing Jeremy choked out a cough or laugh, I wasn't for sure. I had to freaking call his name three times before he would even look away from her! My best friend was staring at my girl, like he wanted to jump her. He will soon be a dead man, if he doesn't stop lusting over my future wife! He finally looks at me, and realizes he was caught eye-lusting my girl. The pompous ass just shrugs his shoulders at me. Jeremy clears his throat, which is the only thing that stopped me from pounding his ass, right now! Ian looked at me curiously, realizing he must have missed something. My anger vanished when I heard my sweet Jolie threatening me, nothing sounded better.

"DO I NEED TO KICK YOUR ASS? I WAS NOT DONE BERATING YOUR SORRY ASSES, SO PAY ATTENTION ASSWIPE!"

"Sorry doll face! You have my full attention now, I promise."

It's a good thing looks can't kill, or I would be a very dead man. I just gave her my sheepish look, which causes her to glare more evilly at me. Dang. She has a damn good killer look!

"I AM WAITING IAN!"

"Sis, what the hell was I suppose to do? He broke down my f'ing front door! If it wasn't for them, he would have busted the bathroom door down, which would have crushed us. We had to tie him down, there was really no other choice!"

"But surly he calmed down, so why are you still holding him?"

"Well once he woke up, he went a little crazy again. So, we knocked him out again."

"Once he woke up? What the heck did you do to him Ian? You promised me!"

"I didn't touch that pedophile!"

"IAN!"

"Bastard then, I didn't touch him! It.. it was Derek!"

Derek's head shot up, glaring at Ian. He looks like he's planning on knocking Ian out, next. He turns to Jolie, giving her his puppy dog look. I swear. I'm going to kill the SOB, if he doesnt stop flirting with my girl!

"Well, Derek?"

"You wanted him to stop talking, so... I stopped him."

"Oh. For the love of God, are you freaking serious?"

"You were very distressed, I became overly zealous with my efforts to please you."

She just stared at him for a second. Was she buying that bullshit? Oh hell no!