Chapter 4: The Devil Must Be Near

"You know Jolie," Oh sugar snaps how does he make my name sound so sinful? "I believe the best approach with you will just be completely blunt.. I get the impression if I try this at a slowly pace you will disaapear on me." OK. that comment makes me feel very nervous. Like, extremely so! He seems to be letting me soak in for a second. My mouth is completely dry. Wiggliing in my chair so more, I murmur to myself, Am I suppose to comment after he says that? He smirks then gets into my personal space again. Oh SNAP! "I know you felt that electricity between us when I touched you this morning." Did I? I think it was before he even touched me. Well, I think I should keep that opinion to myself. I stop daydreaming so I don't miss this next declaration of his. "You can pretend it's not there but it is. I know it and you know it even if you don't want to admit it. There is something between us." Oh, no there isn't or I'm gonna do my dangest to prevent it! Oops, daydreaming again. "I am giving you my word on this. I will not stop until I have you." I gasp and jump back yanking my chair back then yell quite loudly, "I AM NOT SOME KIND OF DESSERT YOU CAN EAT!" I am fuming there could be steam coming out of my ears right now. "JUMPING JIMMY JEEPERS! YOU CAN STOP THIS INSANE TALK ABOUT 'HAVING ME!" Oh snapping snakes, did I just scream that? Since the whole place is looking at me, I'm guessing I did. I really need to work on that temper of mine. There's complete silence. I glance out of the corner of my eye to see what he is doing. Oh, that was the wrong thing to do. Is he actually laughing at me? Does he really want to DIE! "SHUT THE FLIP UP! I REALLY HATE YOU, DO YOU KNOW THAT? LIKE SEROUSLY I"M THINKING ABOUT LEARNING HOW TO SHOOT A GUN JUST SO I CAN SHOOT YOU IN THE BALLS!" I hear some snickering around me. I give everyone my devil eye. Well, at least they know when I'm serious. I do the only thing I can do at this point. I turn around and walk out the door. Who said I can't make a banging exit! That's right, I won! What I won is a wish to move away to another courntry, but hey! I WON!!

~~

Sorry it's very short but I needed to end there. I will try and work on getting the next chap. up by tonight.

Please comment or vote so I know what's y'all are tihinking of it so far.

skpvz