❀; five.

"Well where?" I asked him.

"If you've ever met me, where is it?" I looked at him seriously.

"I don't know maybe... around 15 years ago?" He said.

15 years ago? I was 4 back then...

"Ah just forget about it, maybe you're wrong" i said.

"Let's go" i held his hand and walked. There's no conversation between us. It's so awkward.

"So... How much do you know about vampire?" he asked.

"What do you mean about that?" i asked.

"Of course i don't know about it much! I just came to your house 2 days ago..." i said. He chuckled.

"Hey, what's funny about that?" he laughed.

"Nothing it's just funny" he said.

"Vampires are weird..." i whispered to myself.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing" i said. He smirked.

"Do you think i can't hear that? 'vampires are weird'" he mimicked me. Oh my, i'm very mad right now. Suddenly he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Now," i looked at him.

"What?" i asked.

"Run!!" He suddenly ran

"Wait! Hey, what? Why?" i asked him. He runs so fast it's hard for me to catch up.

"Hey! Wait! For! Me!" I tried to run as fast as i can, but i'm still behind him. I stopped and tried to breathe.

"You're so weak" he said. I glared at him.

"You're a vampire and i'm a human of course i'm not as strong as you" i said as i walked to the bench near me. I put my ass on it. It feels nice to sit. He stares at me.

"What?" He smiled and approached me.

"Hey i want to ask you something" he said.

"Aren't you scared of us? I mean, we're vampires" he said. Ah, that's right. I should be afraid of them. But, i don't feel scared of them...

"I don't know" i said,

"I just feel like.. you aren't bad guys and my heart says that i shouldn't be scared of you guys" i said.

"At first, i was shock that all of you are vampires but i don't feel afraid. Instead of feeling afraid, i thought that i should adapt to you guys" i looked down.

"I'm weird right?" I smiled at him. He looked at me for a sec.

"Who knows, maybe you're a vampire" he said. I glared at him.

"What?" He asked me.

"Nothing, let's go home i'm tired" he stood up and walked. I walked behind him. We walked to the forest. This forest is absolutely dark at night. And there are many sounds that i don't want to hear.

"Jimin? You're in front of me right?" I asked him because i'm getting scared right now. But no answer.

"Lauren..." suddenly someone spoked behind my ears. I stopped my step.

"J-jimin?" Okay this isn't funny anymore.

"Are you scared?" I turned my head. I sighed.

"Jimin i swear to god that wasn't funny. I thought it was a ghost!" He chuckled.

"You should stop to watch film, why do you believe at things like that" he walked.

"If vampires exist, then ghosts exist too!" I said. I can hear he chuckled even though i didn't see his face. I followed him. Suddenly he stopped,

"Hey why did you st--" he put his finger on my lips.

"Wha--"

"Look" he whispered. There's something in front of us. It looks like a dog, but it isn't a dog.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Listen, you can run fast right? No, you should run as fast as you can, and don't ever look back okay?" he holds my hands. What is he talking about? What does he mean?

"Wait what? I don't get it, and what the hell is that?" I asked him confused. I really don't understand.

"Just run as fast as you can to my house" he said as he ran to that animal. The next thing i can see was that animal scratched him and he was thrown to my place, and i can feel his blood on my face. I was really scared, i can't think about anything, until he told me to ran. So i ran and left him behind.

¤¤¤

Author's POV

They were talking before someone knocked the door.

"I'll open it" hoseok walked to the door and opened it. When he opened the door, he saw Lauren sat on the floor and biting her nails. She looked scared.

"Lauren?" Hoseok looked at her.

"What happened? Why do you look scar-- Why is there blood in your face?" He helped her to stand up. He brought her to the living room.

"Lauren? What happened?" Seokjin asked. He went to her.

"What happened?" Seokjin asked once again. She shook her head.

"I-i don't know" she looked so scared.

"Th-there was an animal.. j-jimin ran and h-he was his blood... a-and i ran"

"Hey, calm down. Can you tell me the specific?" He stroke her hair. She nodded slowly.

"W-we were walking and suddenly j-jimin told me to run... t-there was an animal.. i don't understand but, h-he ran to that animal, and that animal scratched him..." taehyung walked to her.

"What animal?" She shook her head.

"I-i don't know it looked like a dog, but it wasn't a dog... some kind of... wolf?" She said.

"Do you mean werewolf?" He asked her.

"I-i don't know.." taehyung quickly walked to the door.

"Taehyung! What are you doing?" Namjoon asked.

"Didn't you hear that? It's a werewolf!" He looked upset.

"Do you want to die?" Namjoon asked.

"So what? You want jimin to die? Sorry, but i don't want him to die" he said and opened the door. Namjoon sighed and stood up.

"Who wants go with me?" He asked. Yoongi and hoseok lifted his hand.

"You two can take care of her right?" Seokjin and jungkook nodded.

¤¤¤

"Do you think he will be okay?" Hoseok asked yoongi.

"I don't know, even though he won't, he must." Yoongi said.

When they arrived, they saw the wolf was lying and bleeding. And they saw jimin, who just collapsed.

+++

Hi guys~ it's been a long time since my last update. I'm SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ㅠㅠ I HAVE SO MANY SCHOOL WORKS TO DO AND LATELY I HAVE NO INSPIRATION TO WRITE. THAT'S WHY I DON'T UPDATE FAST. I'M REALLY SORRY IF THE STORY GET SHORTER AND SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR ERROR TOO

AND I REALLY LOVE AND APPRECIATE COMMENTS~ COMMENTS ARE LOVED

.vote,comment,share.♡