❀; one.

Author's POV | 15 years ago

"No, no! Wake up please!" She said.

"Stop it eugene, he is dead!!!" He said and grabbed her hand.

"No! Don't touch me!! You're a killer!"She threw his hand away from her.

"What? Killer? YOU SAID I'M A KILLER? WHO MADE ME LIKE THIS? WHO?! IT'S YOU EUGENE! IT'S YOU!" he said and started to choke her.

"It hur-ts! Why? You're not the sa-same person t-that i knew!" She stuttered, trying to breathe.

"What? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME? WHAT? DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU? DID YOU KNOW HOW IT HURTS WHEN YOU SAID YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND?!" he shouted and tightened his grip.

"Ack! Stop i-it!!" She began to cry.

"I'll stop, because you're mine now, and i won't let you go. Forever." He said.

Lauren's POV | Present

I was cooking for dinner until my father called me.

"Yes dad?" I said.

"I have something to tell you..." he said.

What does he want to tell me? I wonder.

"Start tomorrow, you can't live with me anymore, you will--" i cut his words,

"What? Why? I'm your daughter why i can't live with you? I don't want to live with other people dad" i said.

"Lauren! Listen to me first, you will live with my friend. That's all. Tonight, make sure you pack your things." He said coldly.

"What the hell dad? I mean, why? What's the reason?" I'm confused. I need a reason.

"Just do what i said!" He said.

"Is it because i'm your stepdaughter? You don't want me to live with you anymore?" I asked him.

He didn't answer me. He stood up and went to his room. I sighed. I went to my room, trying to find the reason why suddenly he wants me to move. Why? What's the reason? Is it because i'm his stepdaughter? I don't understand. Why suddenly he asked me to live with his friend?

Even though i don't understand why, i still pack my things. Nobody knows he would kick me out from this house right? So i pack my things, i put everything that important for me to my bag.

I went to bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and change my clothes into pajama. I jumped myself on the bed.

Did i do something wrong? I've lived with him for 12 years, how can i suddenly live with other people? I don't even know who is his friend. There were many thoughts in my head that night. I kept thinking about it until my eyes closed.

¤¤¤

"Lauren! Lauren! Wake up!" I heard my stepfather knocking my room door.

I looked at my phone, it's 10 AM. I got up and went to bathroom. I took a shower and got change. I grabbed my bags and went downstairs.

"This is the adress, first, you should go to the forest, and then you can start looking for the house." He said as he pushed me out from the house.

What the hell? He just pushed me like that? I think he's not my father anymore. I sighed and start to walked. I don't even know where's the forest near here, no, i don't even know that there's a forest near here.

+

It has been an hour and i still can't find where's the forest that he meant. I asked some people, some of them know there was a forest but they don't remember there was a house inside the forest.