❀; four.

Someone's POV

She was tied in the corner of the room. I walked towards her, and she looked at me. I stroked her cheek, "Still as soft as before."

"Don't touch me." she turned her head to avoid my hand. I smirked, "If you still act like that, I won't let you to meet your daughter."

She looked at me, I chuckled.

"I met her, your daughter" I said.

"Where is she?" She asked me with stern, firm voice.

I looked at her, smiling.

"TELL ME WHERE IS SHE!!" she wriggled, trying to escape from the tie.

"Oh hey c'mon beatiful, calm down okay?" I smiled to her.

Lauren's POV

"Lauren, are you there?" said suga who just opened the door. I smiled when I saw him,"Why?"

He looked flustered,"Uh nothing, I just want to check that you're alright" he rubbed the back of his neck.

He looked cute.

"I'm alright, how about you and the others?" I asked him, I'm quite worried because I saw his hand was wrapped with a bandage.

"Uh, yeah we're alright" he showed me his gummy smile.

"Ah, that's good" I smiled at him, and he just stared at me. Ok, this is became so awkward. He just stood there and looked like he wants to tell me something, but he has no guts to tell me.

"Lauren," I turned my head.

"Yes?" I looked at him, waiting for him to tell me something.

"Rest well" he smiled and he walked to the door, "Goodbye" he said as he closed the door.

I sighed,"That was awkward as hell."

How am I supposed to live with them if I can't even reply goodbye to him. I put my hand on my forehead, trying to sleep. I was about to fall asleep when someone poked my cheek, I opened my eyes in shock. I saw a tall figure with brown hair, whom I thought was a ghost.

"Do you want to eat something?" It was Taehyung. I sighed, felt a little relief that wasn't a ghost who poked me.

"You know what? I was scared to death, I thought you were a ghost" I said to him, but he looked like he didn't care.

"Still full? Alright." He said and he was about to open the door.

I widened my eyes,"Wait! I wanna eat!"

He stopped and turned to me, waiting for my answer.

"Pizza, I want pizza" I said. He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at me and I nodded.

+++

Baekhyun's POV

"I want to be at the same class as Lauren" I said.

He turned his chair and asked me,"Why?"

"I just want to be at the same class as her." I said,

He chuckled,"I know, but do you have a reason?"

"If your reason is because her blood, of course I won't let you" he said in serious tone.

"No, I just... feel like I should protect her?" I said to him. He smirked,"Love at first sight?". I blushed a little bit when he said that, knowing that what he said was right.

"Then go to her class tomorrow." He said.

+++

I walked happily to the infirmary, and I became happier when I saw Lauren was still there. She smiled to me when she saw me, and that makes me very happy.

"Do you want some?" She offered me a slice of pizza and I shooked my head.

"I don't eat that" I said and she looked shock a little bit.

"He wants your blood not that" Yoongi said as he smirked at me.

I glared at him.

"Anyway, do you mind to go out with me tomorrow night?" I asked her.

She pointed at herself, and I nodded.

Lauren's POV

"Why did you accept his offer?" Jimin asked.

"Why?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes, "He's a vampire, you're a human, plus he's a guy and you're a girl, don't you get it?"

"But i can't reject him." I said to him.

"It's okay, jimin will accompany you" Namjoon smiled.

Jimin glared at Namjoon, "Are you fucking serious?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Namjoon said.

"Whatever" Jimin rolled his eyes and he dissapeared.

Wait, is that what they called telepathy?

"Let's go home." Namjoon said as they helped me to stand up. Krystal helped me to tidy up my things, and gave my bag back.

"Thank you for today krystal" she replied me with a smile.

| tomorrow night

Jimin ended up accompany me to the park, he walked reluctantly behind me with his hands inside his pocket. I can see baekhyun sitting at the bench from here.

"I won't be long," I said to jimin as he nodded lazily.

"Sorry I'm a bit late" I said to him, he smiled to me. We sat on the bench, and we talked about many things for an hour. I feel like I know about him more now. I really want to talk with him a little longer, but remembering that Jimin is waiting for me with grumpy face makes me want to end this fast.

"See you later" he said as he waved to me, and I waved back. I ran to jimin who was waiting for me on the bench under the tree.

"Let's go" I said. He stood up, and I hugged his arm. He looked at me with suprise face, but it doesn't look like he's suprised because I hugged his arm.

I let go his arm,"Why?"

He stared at me for a minute,"Have we ever met?"

"Two days ago" I said.

He shooked his head,"No, that's not it"

"I think i've seen you somewhere" he said.

+++

Hi guys i'm really really really sorry for the very late update, because school is trying to kill me and my author's brain isn't working lately. But in the future i'll try to update asap. Anyway thank you for those who wait for my story.

AND THANKS FOR 1.3K READERS ILY GUYS SO MUCH. EVEN THOUGH MY STORY SUCKS, EVEN THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE STORY IS SO BAD, YOU GUYS STILL READ IT. THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS TOO. I'M SORRY IF I DISSAPOINT YOU. ILYSM

.vote,comment,share.♡