chapter 41

Chapter 41
Jason and i made our way to the front. We found the car, then it started driving "how was it?" Kacey asked "horrible. My entire body hurts and im dirty" in every way. "It sucks we did that and still didnt get the necklace" dallas said "oh here you go" i took the pendent out of my bra. "I didn't have pockets sorry" i handed it to jason. "How'd you get it?" Chad asked "nick dropped it" i chuckled "dumb ass" justin said "speaking of dumbassess, let's talk about the roast Frankie said tonight" pj said "she said, and i quote, first of all you're ugly as fuck, second of all kill yourself" jason laughed "im calling for your roches. Why are you talking?" Kacey quoted cracking up "francesca is such a savage" i smiled. They continued laughing and talking about my roasts for the day. Im exhausted, my ribs hurt, the rope burn hurts, my throat is burning, my face hurts. Everything is sore right now. "Are you okay?" Jason asked me "yeah im just tired" i laid on him. He wrapped his arm around me, soon enough i was asleep
-
My body flinched hard, when i woke up to someone touching me. We were on the private jet now. A doctor was inspecting my ribs "sorry" i said "i didnt mean to wake you" i was laying down on Jason's lap "you have a bruised rib. When the guy sat on you, he could have broken it if he was on for another 2 seconds. Also, you have a sprained wrist. Your other injuries are minor and should heal within a few days." How did i sprain my wrist? Hmm maybe when they were holding me down it cracked the wrong way. "Frankie i need you to sit up. I put you on anesthetics" i sat up not feeling any pain. Well duh. "Raise your arms" i did while he wrapped my ribs. He also gave me medication to take 2 times a day. The doctor left to a different part of the plane "im gonna go change" i went to the bathroom. Oh i didnt look that bad, just tired. I put on a bralette and a tank top then redid my pony tail. There was a wrap on my wrist, a bandaid near my eyebrow, a bruise below my eye and cuts along my arm. Yuck. I left the bathroom "where is everyone?" I questioned "oh we are in the front of the plane" i sat on Jason "im hungry" he smiled "i knew you were going to be" he gave me a scooby doo fruit snack and some pineapples "thank you" i shared it with him. When we finished i was now facing him. "Frankie, you are an amazing girl. I dont know how many people in general can pull what you did. I dont even know how many normal living girls would still even like me when i told them i was in a gang. You are very, very brave, very strong hearted, you can get a little fiesty, you're stubborn, but you are so adorable." I chuckled "i love you Gia Nicole" he kissed me "i love you to babe" i hugged him. Another hour of that, we were back we then were at Jason's house. I went to his room with him "i need to shower" its about 2 in the morning here. Oh well. I got in, thinking about todays events. Of course i cried, i know this is all part of the gang life, but i dont like the feeling of killing someone, the frankie shown today, was not frankie. I feel sick, sore, and gross. I washed my hair then got out. I put on a new wrap, panties and a shirt. Before i left the bathroom, i brushed my teeth again then left. Its dark now in his room. I laid down besides him bringing his hand to my stomach. He brought me closer to him kissing my ear and shoulder multiple times. "Why are you up?" His husky voice asked in my ear "i was just on my way to sleep" i said "whats wrong baby girl?" I faced him "do you look at me differently? After what i did and said?" His eyes opened "of course not baby" i placed my hand on his jaw "good" i kissed him "but you know they say the fiesty ones are good in bed" he winked "shut up" i chuckled. I laid on his shoulder and his hand went to my ass. "Goodnight, sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite" i said "gee thanks"
-
"Goodmorning, red bird" i laughed "he's such a cute little tablet" i played the song again. Jason took it from me and threw it across the room. "That tablet has feelings jason!" That was jordans toy. "Yeah, so do i and i felt annoyed" i chuckled sitting on his back. "Guess what?" I said "your butt" i chuckled "close. Athena comes home today" i smiled "did she win her comp?" I shook my head "lost by half a point" its for art. "Oh thats not bad" she was angry. "Hey isnt your birthday like 48 hours away?" He asked "no, it got canceled. Bummer" he chuckled "why dont you like your birthday?" He asked "well i never really celebrated it as a kid, when my mom was first diagnosed with cancer, 3 years before she died, we were too busy to really care about birthdays, when she did die, and when my dad started i guess going to get married in Alaska or whatever, I was alone with no one to celebrate with, so i just looked at it like another normal day" i smiled "aw" jason laid me down hovering over me, kissing me everywhere "now you have me to celebrate with"