chapter 14

Chapter 14
I woke up the next morning for school, i ate and then left before i did anything. Today felt different, looks like something juicy was about to happen today. I actually felt a little excited! When i made it to school. I felt a bad vibe, well a sad one. Teachers were crying, and so were students. Uhh, this is odd. I walked in, and was completely taken by surprise. Rip posters were hung up, and there's Carl on a large picture..did he die? I grabbed an obituary thing looking for any evidence as to what happened. The only thing i got from it was that he was murdered and found in a forest.
A forest
The forest
Uh oh
I put the little book back and looked at how everyone was so sad. As horrible as this may sound. I really could care less. Fuck Carl! His karma finally caught up with him. Thanks Jesus. I smiled and walked happily to my class. This is great. When i sat down, some snotty nose kids sat besides me. "Are you going to the funeral?" Mr.willow asked me. I did the worst thing i could possibly do.
I laughed
The class gasped. I took out the bored and wrote. "That was a very stupid question" he shook his head "you are a horrible person miss . Monroe" i bit my lip trying not to laugh. This is hilarious.
-
School was apparently a half a day for honor of Carl. His funeral that i will not be going to, because lord knows I'd start cracking up is Wednesday. Today was funny. Im sorry but it was. I rang the door bell Jason's house and it opened to pj. I opened the door "hey!" I said "hey babe. You brought us food!" He took the doughnuts i brought "you are amazing" he took 3. I grabbed 4 and went upstairs. "Gia Nicole" Jason kissed me "good morning" i handed him his caramel coolatte "what flavor is this?" He asked "Carmel" he smiled "thank you" i also handed him doughnuts "i have to wash my hands" i went to his bathroom & did just that. "You wan-oh wait nevermind you're allergic to Carmel" he remembered "did you eat all of those doughnuts?" He nodded "i was gone for 30 seconds" i laughed "i was hungry" he burped "did you eat already?" He asked me "yes i did" i climbed on top of him "how are you? What happened yesterday?" I got angry thinking about "my dad came home yesterday right? But he wasn't alone he was with some random women who he married 4 years ago! My mom died 4 years ago! He remarried and had a child that same exact year. Then he says he didnt have anyone and blah blah blah uh HELLO you had a child! So now he moved out, i dont know where he went, i dont care either" i ended my spiel "you are so cute" he chuckled "jason!" I slapped his chest "okay sorry. So you live alone now right?" I nodded "come here!" I sighed "same thing" kacey said. I dont know jase. I wanna see how this works out. At least now i can have everyone over and not worry about the tension if my dad ever came home." He placed his hands on my hips "i guess. Its whatever you wanna do" he took a long sip of his drink and i pulled it away placing it behind my back "something else interesting happened today" i said "and that is?" He asked "carl died" we stared at eachother for another second and laughed "my teacher asked if i was going to his funeral, i laughed and he called me a horrible person" we really shouldn't be laughing "hey uh, ew what are you guys doing?" Kate walked in. I casually got out of jason "hi" i laughed "hey sweetie. Jase, your father would like a word with you"