chapter 11

Chapter 11
"Jase what should i wear?" Im walking around my walk in closet "jeans, i don't want you to wear shorts or leggings" i smiled "this would be your first time seeing me in jeans! Document this moment jase. What if its even worse than me wearing leggings?" I asked pulling out a pair of skinny jeans "then i won't know what to do" i pulled out a white shirt "jason this is also your first time seeing me with makeup!" He looked confused "wait, seriously?" I nodded "jesus" he smiled "you don't need it" he said "shhh" i took down my hair "im gonna call you back jase" i said "alright, text me when you get here baby girl" he said "i will" i ended the call and started my hair
-
Before i went in the house, i checked myself over again, put on more perfume. I shook off my nerves and got out of the car. He said he was gonna meet me in the front and there he is, looking delicious as hell! "Oo look at you!" I said "no look at you. You look beautiful" i hugged him. "Thank you. I tried today" he took my hand "well it paid off. You look gorgeous" he told me again "oh wait!" I went back to my car and grabbed the gift "you didn't have to get anything" i tilted my head "of course i did silly goose" its just a picture frame, clothes, diapers, and baby wash. "Gracias" he said "de nada" we walked into his already croweded home "am i late?" I asked "very" i chuckled "oops" we went to his back yard and i looked for his mother. I eventually found her leaning against a tall handsome looking man who shared a few features with jase "you're here!" Kate hugged me "you look great honey!" She said in my ear "as do you! You're working that belly!" I rubbed her stomach "thank you!" She smiled "oh babe, this is francesca, jase's babe" kate winked "mom" jason shook his head "ive heard many things about you Frankie" i shook his firm hand. "Good things?" I asked timidly "all good" i smiled "alright we're going elsewhere now" jason took my hand "am i your babe jason?" I asked him "you're many things to me baby girl"
I bit my lip "kacey, hey!" I hugged her "you look hot" we said at the same time "hey this is my boyfriend chad" he was cute, but nothing compared to jase "hi" i waved he did a head bob towards me. "Wanna eat?" Jase asked me "why not" he pulled me towards his body. "He was staring at you for too long" i chuckled "you have me wrapped around your finger jase" he kissed my cheek i got a few fruits and a sprite while jason on the other had is about to catch some diabetes or something "hey dude" justin sat besides his brother "oh hey frankie!" He smiled "hey justin! How are you?" I asked "im good, you?" He shot back "im alright so far thanks" the rest of Jason's friends and family sat with us as well. It was very awkward to say the least but its alright. "I wanna take a walk with you" jase grabbed my hand "okay" we went around the table and to the back yard which was all forestry. "A walk in the forest?" I asked "uh yeah" ive never walked through a forest in heels or regualar shoes.
Ive never walked through a forest before..
"You like it?" I asked jason "walking? Yeah" i swung our arms "do you have a special place? Or is the forest in total that?" I asked "i do actually im taking you to it. I bit the inside of my cheek "does anyone else know?" He shook his head "top secret baby girl" i put my finger to my lips "alright" his little secrete place is pretty far, but the walk is amazing. "Is this it?" Its a tree house! Its so cute! "Yeah, cmon" i climbed up the steps to the little house and stepped in. There were lights around it and other small accessories. "Did you build this?" I asked. He nodded "awhile ago actually" he said "its beautiful" i commented "frankie, can i tell you something," he only calls me frankie when its something serious "of course" he took both of my hands "there are things i havent told you yet because i need you to love me before i do. I just want to tell you, there are serious things that come with me and i dont want to set you up for anything you aren't ready for. The day at the library when i saw you. I thought you were the most beautiful girl ive ever laid eyes on. I had immedietly felt a connection towards you and our connection has only grown stronger each and everyday i speak to you, see you smile, or hear you laugh. My life is so fucked up baby girl but with you in it, its not that bad. When i tell you the deepest secret of my life, you have to promise me you wont go anywhere. I cannot lose you frankie, ever. Maybe it was a bad idea to get so attached to you, but dammit no matter how selfish it is i don't regret any of it! You have such a bright soul and in afraid in gonna ruin it for you. I need you francesca, more than i have ever needed anyone. Got it?" His face was inches away from mine. I caressed his cheeks and pulled our lips together that have been begging to touch. His lips felt so good against mine. The electricity was crazy, and the butterflies were now blooming in my stomach "i love you Jason" i put our forehead together "oh god. Frankie i love you to" he put our lips together again "hey, don't ever feel rushed to tell me anything jase. If you aren't ready i will not rush you, i want you to be comfortable with me because you and i now my life isn't so pretty either" he placed his hands on my cheeks "its my job to make it all better now though frankie" i smiled and hugged him "so baby girl, you wanna go out with me?" I pulled away "yes!" We kissed again. This has been the best day if my life.