chapter 2

Chapter 2
Its weird. I can't stop thinking about Jace. Its too weird. I've never even talked to a guy before. Its been several years since i actually had a conversation with my dad! But this guy, Oo but this guy, he's something else.
I started getting my things together for once again, another day to see all of my bestest friends in the whole wide world. I chuckled and went through my daily morning rountine before i entered the building. Alright frankie, we can do it.
Do it, what i cannot. They all seemed so tense today. They usually call me names, I've never been full on hit, but i get a bad vibe today. I think i should go. I trust my gut instinct with this. I turned around before my hair was yanked, pulling me to the ground "school hasnt even started yet, where are you going?" The guy named carl asked me. He's one of the worst. He barley ever comes to school but when he does, he's always so angry. I didnt reply to him. I just really want him to stop talking to me when he has yet to brush his teeth and put mouth wash in. "Baby, you know i missed you" he caressed my face and i pushed him away. He smiled. "You still wanna skip, LET'S GO BOYS!" It seemed to be like the whole football team was cheering while running down the hall. Oh no. I quickly stood and did the only thing i could, run. Nothing good can possibly come out of this "SHE'S RUNNING BOYS!" they started laughing and howling. I thought i had got away, but something was throw at me. A heavy pain erupted in my knee, i think it just popped. My eyes widened as a scream fell out of mouth. "Got em" the guys traveled around me "youre still here monroe?" Carl asked me. No crap im still here "still here and fat. Talking up the whole fucking hallways" they snickered "well i know a good way to burn some calories" he winked. I wasn't getting the memo. I started slowly backing away, far enough to run. "Where you going sweetheart?" Another guy named rob asked me "oh she thinks she getting away. Babe, for all that brain you arent getting anywhere. Now what do you say we have some fun?" Nothing is fun that comes from him. I casually felt around for something that should help me. I felt an object, similar to what felt like a rock. Yes. In my oppisite hand i grabbed a handful of dirt, throwing that first and then i threw the rock. I stood up, but the pain in my knee stopped me "holy shit!" Carl said. I had to keep going. "Fucking get her!" I was tackled to the ground and punch landed on my face. Is anyone seeing this? I started screaming and hitting the guy back. That obviously didn't get me far, the last thing i remember is being attacked by each of them.

"Wasn't that fun? Now you might wanna go home and clean up a bit, you look a little dirty" carl kissed my forehead and left with his posse. My heart was beating fast, my body was in so much pain, its unbearable. After a few more torturous moments i stood up my bones cracking in the process. Atleast i was close to my car. I threw my crap in and drove home. I ran bath water and sat. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried. I just really don't know what i did wrong, i dont even talk to anyone, and my body is burning. Bruises laid on my skin, and a sting of pain ran through my body each time a wave ran over it. Once i noticed my skin getting wrinkly i got out. I could only put on a pair of panties and a long shirt. I looked down at my swollen knee cap and took a deep breath in. I had to put it back into place. I grabbed it and counted to three. The pain was worse then when it happened. More tears rolled down my face, do i go to a hospital or something? Not now, i put a icy hot patch over it and called it a night.