chapter 24

Chapter 24
Its morning time now. Im still with athena and she just woke up. I've face timed Kacey and she's sick & still mad at chad. She wants us to come over but i do not wanna talk to Jase. I love him with all of my heart trust me, but he was actually really mean yesterday. Also, i know thena wants to see justin just as much as she wants to see him. "Ready ready?" I asked she nodded "ready" we left the house and went to get food, then we went to see kacey "babe" i pouted a disgusting looking kacey. "We brought you soup" athena gave it to her. "Thank you both so much" she sneezed. We stayed with her for a few hours and i had to pee. I sighed knowing i was probably gonna see jason. Im surprised he doesn't know im here yet. I used the bathroom, and started walking back. And im pretty sure none of us are surprised i saw jason "dont talk to me" i said walking back to the room "you can't be mad at me forever" he blocked the door "im not mad" i crossed my arms "im upset" there's a difference
"Baby, you know i wasnt trying to call you a slut" i exaimed ny nails "no i don't." I decided to play stubborn "Frankie. I would never ever call you that" i crossed my arms "you did yesterday" i could sense he was getting a little annoyed "now, can you please, leave me alone?" He grabbed my arm bringing me to his room "i do not want to be in here" i went for the door "gia nicole. Please just listen to me. I dont want you to be upset with me anymore, its worse than what i thought it would be. I was just angry that you went out yesterday and you could have gotten hurt. With this gang stuff you never know what could happen, I've lost a lot of close friends and i would absolute hate to lose you. You looked hot yesterday, nothing like what a hoe would wear to a club. You just looked ..different, not like the francesca i know, similar to what you wore on our date. You looked insanely gorgeous, but you looked different. Frankie i love you, and id do anything for you not to be upset anymore" he was sitting on his bed with me stabding inbetween his legs while his hands were on the back of my thighs. "I appreciate you apology, and i appreciate your over protectiveness over me, but Jase, I've learned so many things from you guys that maybe i could actually take care of myself. Im not completely incapable you know?" I grabbed his chin "i know. Maybe i did underestimate you and im sorry for that baby girl" he said while looking me in my eyes "thank you" i smiled triumphantly. His hands then climbed up to my butt "give me a kiss" he ordered "no" he pouted "well im not letting you go anywhere until you do" he pulled me closer. "Okay" i sat on him "can we play a game atleast?" He shook his head i took out my phone but it was taken out of my grasp. I took his and quickly put it in my shirt "jokes on you, my phone just got 10x better. Plus as long as youre here, i dont need to talk to anyone else. Everything thats important to me is right here" i smiled and planted my lips on his. "I was talking about my pringles, but youre important to me to" i pulled away from him "baby im kidding" he laughed kissing my face "sure" i said "i love you beautiful" he ended up ontop of me "i promise" he concluded biting my stomach "oh let me see your wrist" i held it out. Its big and disgusting "have you put anything on it yet?" He asked "nope" he shook his head and went to his bathroom coming out with a bottle of something. "This will work. Does it still hurt?" I nodded "a little, but im fine" he looked at me "okay it hurts, but its somewhat tolerable, better than when i first got it" i fixed my answer "babe you have to put this on 3 times a 3, do not put a bandaid on it and be careful with it since it still hurts" doctor jason? "Okay. Thank you so very much" he kissed my forehead "you're welcome" he said "you wanna do something with me?"

I should have said no.