chapter 7

Chapter 7
Jason
After frankie had talked to the guys, she left soon after. I didn't want her to, i miss her touch. "Oo lover boy" Justin said. He didn't formally meet Frankie yet ,but they did a quick wave and she left. "You must really like her" my mom asked "can we not do this right now?" I asked "we have to. If its not now then when will it be?" Mom asked me "never." I took a large bite of my burger "exactly. And eat slow before you choke" she handed me a glass of water that im not gonna drink. "So she's the one you've been stalking?" I nodded "i wouldn't say stalking, more so learning more about her" my father chuckled "have you told her yet? About what we do?" I shook my head "course not. I don't know how she's gonna take it" i said "i don't think she'd be THAT mad. I think it'll be more of the fact that you kept it from her" Kacey said "true" i said "so do you guys like her?" Dad asked "she's so shy its adorable" mom said "compared to his other little fuck buddies, i dont get a bad vibe. Maybe she can hang" pj said "she's hot" Dallas said. I looked at him "i mean she seems like a nice person" thats what i thought "her ass is life" Kacey said. "True" i said "im gonna ask her if i can touch it" kacey is as blunt as it comes "no, why?" She shrugged taking her phone out "are you texting her?" I asked she nodded "i told you im gonna ask" i shook my head when her phone dinged. And she chuckled "she said if i can touch yours" i rolled my eyes "can you not text her. Thanks" i said. "I should Facetime her" she commented "i hope she doesn-" kaceys loud ass "hey" interrupted me "kacey, honey" mom said "sorry. Im gonna go upstairs" she left "well when am i meeting her?" Dad asked "mom's baby shower" he nodded "sounds good." He said "have you fucked her yet?" Justin asked. "Dude no! She is not like that at all. She doesn't even curse!" He put his hands up in defense "nice choice. Where did you find a girl like that?" He asked "the library" he chuckled "why were you at a library?" I shrugged "i really dont know, but look where it got me" i burped "aww i love it, i lover her! This is so cute!" Mom said "does she go to school?" I got a little tense at the question "yup" im now suddenly annoyed "you know she gets bullied?" I blurted out "seriously?" I nodded "why dont her parents, or anyone help her?" Mom asked "she doesnt really have anyone. This is all new to her, i told you guys she used to be mute. Well to me she isn't, probably at school though. She has social anxiety or something like that" mom gasped "is that why she screamed when she saw me? She looked so nervous and scared. That makes sense" she said "lets kill them!" Dallas said "im down" i said "you need a plan first" dad reminded us. "Yeah yeah" justin said "wait are you guys serious?" Mom asked. I raised an eyebrow "boys.."
-
"good morning!" Frankie smiled at me. We're on facetime and im really not even awake "its way too early" i moaned "jase its 10:32" she said "exactly, its like 2 in the morning" she laughed. Her laugh was literally music to my ears. I love it "wake up and come see me" she started making her way to, who knows. "Ill think about it. I think im a little tired of you" she raised an eyebrow "well you'll be missing out on my pasta tonight then" she said "oh nevermind ill be over at 6" i said "nope, stay home you arent invited anymore" she teased "im still gonna come" she chuckled "whatever you say" i smiled. I smiled out of geniue love for this girl, i care about her. Maybe too much and i know in my case that isnt such a good thing. I just really hope she forgives me for what im gonna pull on her. "Earth to jason" she called "what are you thinking about?" She asked "you" i answered truthfully "what about me?" How do i answer "you're just gorgeous thats all" she smiled "and you are very handsome" i love her. That all i want to say. "You know if you ever let kacey touch your ass, ill kill you and her" she bit her lip "hey you cant get mad, you never asked to touch it she did. we send eachother booty pics" despite how hot that is, she does have a point and in glad she's getting comfortable with other people, as long as it isnt any guy "well since you put it that way. I know what else ill be doing tonight" i winked "very funny" she said "silly goose" she added "hey i gotta go do something real quick, ill see you later" i said "alright. Bye jason" she waved "goodbye gia nicole"