chapter 20

Chapter 20
"I have a surprise for you guys" i said to everyone who was in jasons room "wait before you say that you know we're in a gang?" Justin said. I faked my shock "are you-are you serious?" Jason joined in my acting skills "Justin!" They all started panicking "dude someone had to tell her!" Kacey started hitting him "i need to go" i looked around for my keys frantically "wait Frankie!" I started laughing "Justin i know already im kidding" Jason and i were laughing "Anyways" he gave me a dirty look. I went to my bag and pulled out my graduate certificate thing and handed it to Jason. "Whats this?" He asked "open it" he did as told and started reading the paper "you graduated with a 4.8 gpa?" He asked "thats not the point!" I chuckled "you graduated!" Kacey said "i did!" Im officially done with school. "Thats great francesca" jason said "wait a 4.8 gpa?" Pj asked "all of my classes are honors" i shrugged "damn" justin said "wait how did you do it so fast?" Kacey asked "when you told me the idea of early leave i was already ahead of you. By the end of my junior year i was already doing my work for senior year which gave me a head start. I've been planning to graduate early since i was an 8th grade" true story "well congrats!" I smiled, kinda proud of myself. "Hey so that means we can finally show frankie the rest of the house! Let's go" Kacey grabbed my hand pulling me off the bed "i don't have time to travel around your huge house!" I groaned "its actually a ware house but hey whats the difference right?" She said. I heard the boys behind us whispering. "Secrets?" I asked "i wouldnt say that" pj said "hey its okay, we can tell secrets to, like jase's ex-" jason quickly came over and pulled me away from kacey "we dont speak about that" i bet he has plenty "how many exes do you have?" I asked out of curiosity "thanks kacey" he said "i wont get angry if thats what youre thinking. Im just curious" not a big deal "uh lets just say, too many to count" justin said "hey they all weren't girlfriends thank you very much" jason corrected. Wow. I didn't say anything the rest of that conversation. "Alright this is the training room. I train Sundays and Mondays 4-7 am" kacey said. The room had all types of different equipment ive never seen. Next they took me to a back yard that was under ground. It was training room part two or something "what about there?" I asked "that is interrogation which you can never ever enter" jason said "got it" we went down another level "this is where a lot of offices are, including my dads." Justin said. Won't come down here either. "So what do you guys do?" I asked "hacker slash tracker" kacey said "i do missions" justin answered "i make the guns, missions, and i train" pj went "literally" kacey said "suck a dick you whore" he shot back "wait whats a train?" I asked "its basicallg doggy style" jacey answered "whats doggy style" i chuckled "putting a dick-" jason's hands covered my ears "dont ruin her innocence with your nasty ass sexual words" i rolled my eyes "you curse around me all of the time" i brushed him off "so as i was saying its putting a dick inside the ass hole" i started piecing everything together "so a train is doing that with multiple people?" She nodded "thats gross!" Why would you want that to happen "i have sooo much to teach you" Kacey said. I don't know if i wanna know any more. We continued talking for awhile together. They fed me and i decided i wanted to go home. Don't get me wrong i love being with them, but i still have a home. "What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked "beach!" Pj shouted "sounds good" we agreed "come over and get ready with me" frankie said "sure" i hugged everyone and went for the door "were you going to leave with out saying bye to your favorite person ever?" Jason asked coming downstairs "i didn't know where you went" he took my hand walking me out "yeah right" i stopped infront of him causing him to run into me "if you were tall that may have actually hurt" i turned towards him and pinched him "did that hurt?" He looked at his red wrist "Yes!" I chuckled "kiss?" I asked "no!" I pouted "last chance" i puckered my lips. He grabbed my chin roughly and connected our lips "ow!" I said in the kiss. He then bit my bottom lip and i pulled away "do you enjoy biting me?" I asked "you taste good"