'Who's face?'

'Regina just go away' I snarl.

'Fine as you wish.'

Suddenly the church bells ring. Well that's a done deal. He's made his decision as I've made mine...

I slowly slide to the edge of the docks. Sliding my body into the icy cold water and sinking lower. The coldness presses against my skin, I allow my eyes to close feeling my surroundings. It's so beautiful under the sea, the quiet, calm ocean sea. The numbing sensation fills my head.
A sudden movement begins around me as I feel myself moving upwards, suddenly the light hits Into my eyes and I cough. Two firm hands pull me onto the dock, I clear my lungs rapidly. I'm helped up. I sit my eyes adjust to a face.

'Brilliant.'

'What the blood hell was you doing?'
Killian rages.

'I was enjoying the sea.'

'Emma please tell me you wasn't-'

'Wasn't what?'

'Going to...'

I look at him. His face stretched with worries.

'To Kill yourself..'

'No of course I wasn't. Anyway why you caring you should be of on your honeymoon not saving me..'

'So I was saving you.'

I sigh.
'What does it matter?'

'Emma.'

I stand up.
'Why does it matter, no one cares. No one would even notice. Disgraceful sheriff Emma what a shame.'

He darts to his feet.

'Hey.' He grabs hold of my hands.

'I'd notice, I care. Don't you for one second think you're alone.'

I pull my hands away from him.

'But you don't notice.'

'Notice what?'

I look out at the sea.
'I was all alone. Until one day I wasn't. I met a guy, in a cafe. Pathetic right... But I knew, huh never mind. He stole some money, your common thief. But he wasn't common. Not to me, despite everything everyone said about him.. I saw the good in him. But I pretended I didn't care, I pretended to be heartless when he gave me the thrill. The chase. Ah, useless Emma. I should've been there today...I should have fought my fears and told him. let down my barriers.'

I slowly turn to face him, my eyes streaming. My voice cracking

'I should of told you. But know I'm too late..you're married.'

'It's not too late.'

He gets up and slowly walks towards me, wiping away my tears with his thumb.

'What?'

'I'm not married.'

I look at his finger, he's what..I don't..'

'I made my decision Emma, and my decision was you.'

I smile.

'But I made you think I didn't care..'

'Emma, you're a terrible liar.'

I laugh, so does he.

'Don't you ever think you're alone.'
I nod.

'Now..'
He slowly places a hand against my cheek pushing my back with his other hand towards him. My chest hits his as our lips collide. It's so natural, so true. So passionate and filled with a thousand unspoken words. I wrap my hands around his nape whilst he lifts my legs pulling them around his waist.

'Thank You.'  I whisper. And the kissing continues.

~ a few moments later ~

'I have something to give you.'

I smile, resting my hand in his palm as I look into his eyes, ocean blue eyes.

'I found it after our.. In the office.'

He pulls my necklace from his pocket with half a moon on. I smile, I thought I lost it. I thought I'd never get it back, I had it since birth.

'I thought it was mine at first.'

'Yours?'
I look at him smiling.

'Aye.'

He removes a chain from around his neck. He too has a half moon but the opposite side to mine. I suddenly have and urge to connect the two, to see if they fit.

'Killian, pass me it.'

He slowly hands it over. I watch my hands as the pieces interlock with each other. I laugh. Maybe it's a sign...

'well look at that it look like we're...'

Suddenly a bright white flash...