Introductions

Sorry if this first chapter sucks but hopefully I'll get better as I go.

Lilly drove with a smirk on her lips while her roommate sat nervously in the passenger's seat.

"What kind of place did you say this was?" Laia asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see when we get there," Lilly responded cockily.

"I still can't believe that this is the same timid girl I knew in college. I mean, how do you go from studying American History, to managing a club?" Lilly let out a laugh.

"I can see why that'd be strange. A while ago I went on a friend's bachelorette party and there was job advertised. I took it and worked my way up." They pulled around a corner and parked behind a large building. The women got out and Lilly placed a black fedora on top of her head. In thought, she suddenly turned to Laia.

"I forgot to ask before, are you still with that guy you were dating?"

"No. Why?" Lilly gave her a knowing smirk.

"Good. Let's just say that he'd be jealous..." They entered through the back door and Laia was feeling increasingly uncertain as her friend led her through the dark corridor. Her eyes widened when the lights were turned on. There was a broad, circular stage at the front of the room and a bar ran along the side. In the centre of the stage was a pole.

"Laia; welcome to JARVIS. I've still got stuff to set up but make yourself comfortable and the guys should get here soon," she said straightening her vest and adjusting her tie.

"G-guys? Lilly, is this a...?"

"Male strip club? Why yes, yes it is." Laia almost died.

...

Thirty minutes later, Laia was introduced to Nick, the head of security, Phil the bar-tender and Rhodey, the sounds and lights guy; the entertainers had yet to arrive. Laia's head was still spinning so she never left her roommate's side. Lilly was busy putting everything together for the night's show when she felt a tap on her shoulder and spun around.

"Bruce, darling. Good to see you," she said, embracing the curly-haired man. "And who's this lovely lady with you?" Lilly gestured to the pretty woman standing next to him.

"This is my sister Jill. Jill, this is Lilly. She's the one who owns this club."

"That accent, where abouts are you from?" she asked, shaking her hand.

"Australia. I moved here when I was twenty to study American history, been here a couple of years. Oh, how rude of me," Lilly stated, suddenly remembering Laia.

"Laia, this is Bruce, he takes care of the boys. Bruce, this is Laia, she's also a physiotherapist."

"You're not replacing me are you Lilly?" Bruce half joked.

"Of course not. Although, Clint's been whining about not having a pretty face to take him ever since we hired that stylist for Pietro."

"Wait a minute. Clint's a stripper?! Why didn't you tell me this?!" Jill smacked Bruce's arm.

"It's not something I usually say about a person," he defended. Bruce looked at the confused faces of the other two women.

"Clint is her cousin," he explained.

"Well in that case, you sit at the bar and Phil will take care of you. Turn around when I announce Magic Arrow, okay?" Lilly suddenly spotted one of the acts she had been waiting for.

"Loki baby! When I got the e-mail they were sending someone down from Asgard, I wasn't expecting such a treat." Loki hugged her before pulling away.