Chapter 13: Humanlike

Start from the beginning

Seolhyun pulled me again for a hug that my forehead was leaned on her neck. She patted my head slowly then stroke my hair with her fingers.

"I know just what to do," she pulled me up excitedly when she spoke.

Seol took me into our room and made me sit in front of the mirror. She then, took a small bag from a drawer across the room and different other bags. She was sort of running when she went back to me excitedly and sat beside me.

"I am going to do your make-up and your hair. Tonight we will have fun," she told me with all enthusiasm.

She asked me first to wash up then started doing my make-up. I did not resist her since I don't know what to do right now and I think it's the better to trust her while I am at this state. Besides, she was too keen about giving me a make-over ever since we met again so, I think now is the right time to give in to her request.

"How is this going to solve my problem?" I asked even though I am not really into knowing the answer.

"Bangtan will be at the bar later so you bet—"

"What? I am not ready to see him. No! please don't make me do this," I pleaded in shock which made her paused doing my eye make-up.

"Seriously Soohye? You are really 'that' scared? Come on, you are not made to be his guardian just to be scared of him," she continued what she was doing and I, again, gave in through her words.

She's right though. Since when did I become this weak and coward? I was his guardian yet, I was scared to see him.

I felt sudden rush and power within me like I just got back the motivation I had when I first got the mission. It doesn't matter if I have these weird feelings for him. I am an angel after all, I am a golden Ssin, and no human can scare me. What makes him think I need him? He is the one who needs me.

"That's it! I'm done with your face. Now, I am doing your hair," Seolhyun muttered.

She was so good with this makeup thing I didn't even felt her hands touching my face while she was putting it on. I guess Seolhyun has been here on Earth for a long time. I cannot ask her to confirm it though since it is against angel laws. We cannot know lives of other angels after the twelfth mission.

But what could be mine?

"Oh my! Now, you are more beautiful than I am," Seol was surprised like she wasn't the one who gave me a make-over.

I looked up to face the mirror, figuring out how well did she do. My eyes widened as I saw my reflection in the mirror failing to cover up the astonishment I had that moment.

"I look different," I quietly reacted while we stared at my reflection.

"Different is good. You're the hottest angel in town," Seol replied proudly.

My lips were crimson red. I had free flowing locks. And my eyes, my eyes were drawn with black line on the eyelids and with silver powder on top of it. I laughed as I remembered the first time I met Yoongi.

"Hey, why are you laughing? You don't like it?"

"No! No Seol, I like it very much. You made me so beautiful tonight. I just remembered the first time I encountered Min Yoongi. He had this eyeliner thingy on his eyes, and he was sleeping, I thought it was dangerous so I, I tried to remove it," I laughed so hard as I explained the embarrassment I happened to realize just now.

"Oh my gosh. That was a cute first encounter," she laughed, too.

We laughed as I tell her more about it until I felt a sudden jolt of pain within me making me groan loudly. It vanished even before Seol asked me if I was okay.